five

"Pour me some of that, will you? I'm out." Harry uses his empty glass to gesture towards the half-full bottle of red wine on the coffee table, and takes a big bite of his cupcake.

Zayn nods and pours Harry a large glass of wine, and pats his knee once he's finished. "You got frosting on your nose, bubby. Want me to get it?"

Harry blushes, his eyes still transfixed on the crap show that's on, and nods. "Yeah, please."

Zayn wipes the bit of frosting off, and chuckles at how engrossed in this rerun of Skins Harry is. Zayn takes a sip of wine, but doesn't take his eyes off his little brother. Harry gasps at some angsty thing that's happened on the TV, and Zayn giggles. He ruffles up Harry's already-messy hair, and smiles warmly when Harry pouts at him. "Cutie."

Harry snuggles into Zayn's side, and finishes off his wine. "Shut up. I may be the cute one in the family, but you're the one with the gorgeous exotic genes. It's not fair."

Zayn laughs. "What do you mean? You're gorgeous, too. What makes me anymore gorgeous than you?"

"Pfft. You want a list? That's what you'll get, then. Okay, so first of all, you look fresh out of an Armani ad even when you're hungover. When I'm hungover, I look like the grudge. Secondly, your eyes are, like, extraordinary. Like, what the fuck? Also, you just look like a beautiful Greek god, like, all the fucking time. How is that even possible?"

Zayn blushes, and messes up Harry's hair again. "Shut up, bub. You're beautiful. Your eyes are magical. They look like springtime, when all the buds turn into leaves and everything is beautiful and green."

Harry's cheeks flush, and he tries his hardest not to smile. "Za-"

"I'm not done. You're literally a perfect human specimen. You've got no flaws. Your skin is so soft and wonderful, your hair is fucking gorgeous, don't get me started on your eyes. Your lips are fucking adorable; they're always so pink. And your tattoos are pretty hot- I mean, they're, like, cool. And your fucking hips - don't get me started on your hips."

Harry leans forward, and can't contain his grin anymore. He raises an eyebrow, and winks at Zayn. "No no, please, get started."

Zayn blushes, and nods. "Okay, well, not to be weird or anything, but they're perfect to grab onto."

"What do you mean, Z?"

Zayn blushes a deeper shade of red, and ducks his head a bit. "I mean, like, during sex. They're soft and fucking scandalous. I'm jealous. My hips are so sharp. Not that it matters, because I'm straight, but like, you know."

Are you sure you're straight, Zaynie? "Oh, okay. Thanks, Zaynie. You're lucky though, because you've got like 2% body fat, whereas I'm quite chubby."

Zayn slaps Harry on the back of his head, and scoffs. "Shut up. You're not chubby. You're just soft. Besides, you've pretty much got a six pack."

Harry blushes, and nuzzles his head into Zayn's shoulder. "Thanks, Zaynie. I love you."

"I love you too, angel."