chapter one: coming home from tour

James's Pov: So I'm a father to my girlfriend's baby, and I cant wait to see her tonight since, I'm coming back home from tour. 

* The phone call with Caitlin*

'' Hey Babe I miss you, I said on the phone. '' Hey Babe , I miss you too said Caitlin. '' How's little Paige , I asked on the phone. ''She going good said Caitlin. Okay Well I will see you tonight, Babe I said on the, phone. '' Okay can't wait to see you, said Caitlin. '' I have to go babe, love you and little Paige I said back. '' We love you too, oh James There's something you need to know said Caitlin.'' Oh okay what that I asked. '' Wait and find out tonight, babe said Caitlin. '' Okay what does Paige want it to be a surprised, I asked. '' Yes it's a surprised, said Caitlin. ''Okay I have to go, since I'm in the tour bus shower I said back. ''Okay I will let ya Go babe, said Caitlin. 

'' Talk to you later to tonight, I said. Later I ended the phone call with my girlfriend, so I could quickly have a shower to be fresh for tonight. So I got home around 3 am in the fucking morning damn, I was really tired as hell. Later I just crushed on the couch since, I was really tired to go upstairs to my bed fuck that. 

But I was asleep when I heard,someone singing so cute as hell but I was really tired to move,though. '' Why is dad asleep, asked Paige. '' He got in late,said Caitlin. '' Oh I will stop singing, said Paige. '' Okay said Caitlin. Later I woke up about 7:30 am in the morning, since I had to go to the bathroom badly.  But I all most forget that I had something for, Caitlin and Paige but that can wait since I really need to use the bathroom so badly damn .Later I came back from the bathroom, to give them something that I brought on tour. '' Dad what are you, doing asked Paige. ''Nothing, but just close your eyes Paige I said. '' Why Daddy,asked Paige. '' Because I have something for, you but I need  you to close your eyes I said. '' Okay said Paige. So Paige closed her eyes so I can get out her, present that I got her. '' Okay Paige open your eyes, I said. '' OMG said Paige. '' Do you love your teddy bear, I asked. '' Yes said Paige. 

'' Does mum get a present asked, Paige. '' Yeah I said. '' Oh okay said Paige. Later Caitlin walks in the lounge room, and I took out a necklace that I had in my bag that I had on tour. ''Caitlin come here, I said. '' Okay said Caitlin. '' Close your eyes, I said. '' Okay said Caitlin. Later Caitlin closed her eyes, so I handed her the necklace that I got her. '' Now open them, I said. '' OMG I Love IT Yelled Caitlin. '' It looks pretty mum, said Paige. '' Yeah it does said Caitlin. ''You should wear it, said Paige. '' Yeah wear it babe I said. '' Okay I will said Caitlin. So Caitlin loved the necklace I gave her, and Paige loved the teddy bear that I gave her and I couldn't help but smile.