Chapter two: buying something for James/ Hosptial

Caitlin's  Pov: Hey I'm Caitlin and I'm  Daniel's  Sister, but I love James so damn much. I know that I had to get James, something back in return since he got me a necklace. So I decided to go to the shops, to buy James something.Later I brought a cute bracelet that, said Love you so much. But I really hope that James loves it. Later I when back home and James,wasn't there but I didn't know that Paige, wasn't either . I started to get worried, since I didn't know where, they were. Later I got a phone, call from James saying that he is at the hospital. * The Phone call With James* '' Hey babe sorry, I didn't tell you until now but Daniel is in hospital, said James on the phone. '' What happened, to Daniel, I asked on the phone. '' He got hit by a car,and he needs you here said James.'' Okay I will be right there, I say back to James. Later I ended the phone call, to James and I put the Bracelet box, in the bedroom for now.

--------Skip the car drive to the hospital-------- 

So I arrived at the hospital, but I really hope that I don't lose my brother I just Cant I love Daniel so Much, and I don't want to lose my awesome Brother in the world. '' CAITLIN YELLED BEAU. ''BEAU I YELLED back . '' HURRY UP, YELLED BEAU. '' OKAY I Yelled Back to beau. So I quickly run to the room, where Daniel was with Beau but as I saw him they way he was I started to cry. '' Awe my girlfriend, is in Tears said James. '' I hate seeing Daniel, like this I said. '' It's going to be okay, said Beau. '' You don't know that, I said. ''You do know he will, pull though, said Dr. Hemmings. '' Okay I just can't lose, my brother at all I said. '' You won't said Dr. Hemmings.'' I Guess, I said.