Forgiveness ((Alternate Ending))

((OK so first...Thanks too all who like this! And second...I AM SO SORRY! I couldn't help myself. Now TO THE STORY!!))

((Fell!Palette's POV))

I sat in front of the burning building...my mind was blank, I couldn't speak...the only sound I could hear was the raging fire that consumed my...friend? No...he meant more than that to me...and I so blindly pushed him away...
"I'm sorry...I'm so...so sorry Goth..." That was all I could say...all I could think, tears were rolling down my face...I put my hands over my face and slouched over, muffling my sobs...

But those words...were the only things that I...

...I actually meant over the years...

A few hours had passed by then the fire was slowly dying...I couldn't bring myself to look at it...I wasn't gonna leave...Never...I turned to see other monsters...Some snickering, others scoffed and turned their heads away...
"Heartless..." I muttered in disgust...

~A Few Years Later~

I would always visit his broken home...Even after he...he died...No one bothered to clean it up...it was now used as another monument of what happens when your too 'weak'...

I sighed and left another bunch of flowers in front of the charred door, kneeling down and lowering my head. I heard something...It sounded like someone crying, I showed a slight smile and got up. I took one last look at the house before following the noise...But what I found was...heart breaking....

"N-No way..."

"It c-can't be..."