Having a Good Time With Luke Bryan!!

Luke  and Shaynah have been together for 5 years now and are trying to have a baby. They have been married now for a year, never letting their love spark die out. "it's negative" said Shaynah in a very sorrow voice. "why do we even keep trying!" Luke said, Shaynah replied "you know how much we both want this baby, so don't even try to stop trying, it's not worth it!". "I want this baby too, just we have been trying so hard and we have had no luck whatsoever! Maybe it wasnt meant to be" said Luke. " I don't feel like discussing this all night, let's just go to bed and sleep on it. Okay" replied Shaynah "alright" Luke said.

Then the  both of them went to bed and woke up the next day to the sound of the church bells.

          "Good morning my sunshine!" Luke said as he stroked Shaynahs hair ever so gently. "are we going to church this morning?" Shaynah said in a very tired voice. "if you want to, I think it would be good for us so we can go and get our minds off of this whole baby thing. And maybe we could pray to the man upstairs and ask him for a baby. It might work, you never know."Said Luke, you could tell he was trying to encourage Shaynah to go. Shaynah replied "do you really think it would help? I mean we haven't been to church in who knows how long. Do you think they will still accept us into the church?" " I hope so. But we never know until we try. So let's get up and get moving and then let's head out!" They both got ready for church. Shaynah wearing a nice baby blue dress shirt with dress pants that were black as night. And Luke wearing a navy blue and white flannel shirt with nice blue jeans and his Carolinas.

               " Are you ready sweetie?" shouted Shaynah. Luke replied " Yeah, what about you?"  "yup I I've gotta do is put my earrings in then we can get this show on the road!" Shaynah said excitedly. Once Shaynah had got done putting her earrings in they got into their jeep and went on their way to church. When they got to church they were a few minutes late but that didn't matter, because they were always a little bit late every Sunday so the church was used to waiting a few extra minutes. Luke always sang at church. He especially loved singing ole country bluegrass! "You singing this morning Luke?" said Shaynah not knowing if he would or not because he usually warms up before they go to church but they both forgot all about it well, until Shaynah brought it back up. "should I? I mean I didn't warm up or nothin. maybe next Sunday." Luke said. you could tell he didn't want to by the tone in his voice. He was also very nervous, he had forgotten how good of a singer he was. Shaynah replied " You know you can sing good. You know you don't have to warm up. Your better than that just go up there and show em that you still got that country singing talent. It's our church we are talking about. Do you really think they wouldn't want you to sing anymore just because we haven't been there in a while because we have been SO busy trying to have this baby." " Maybe your right. I guess I'll sing today if they allow me to." Luke said as they walked into the church.

                    When they walked into the church they were greeted with hugs, hand shakes, and kisses on the cheek by some people. Already they felt accepted back into the church. Luke was feeling more confident about singing this morning, considering that it felt like the good ole days. " Good morning! It's good to see everyone back this gorgeous Sunday morning. Especially the Bryan family. Isn't that right everyone." The preacher said holding his hand up high just thanking the Lord that this Sunday there were more people at church than there ever was for years and years. The people of the church gave a slight round of a applause but you heard more people saying "amen!" because they wanted the Lord to take it all in himself. Luke looked around and saw people praying, it made him feel warm on the inside.

                    Everywhere Luke looked he saw people praying all around him so he decided to bow his head and have a conversation with the Lord. "Dear Lord" Luke started "I know I haven't fully accepted you into my life and I know I haven't been coming to church a lot lately but please forgive me for my sins this is all in your name Lord amen!" Before they knew it church was over and they headed back to the house.