A/N

Reverie:

1. Daydream.

2. The condition of being lost in thought.

Hey guys! Welcome to my novella, Reverie.

I wrote this story for a school project I did in 10th grade called the Personal Project. I'm sure you can google it so I won't explain in detail, but I basically had 6 months (from September 2015 to February 2016) to produce a product and a report on anything I wanted. I have to say the report was the most difficult part, mine was a good 28 pages. I chose to wrote a fictional story because, like many of you guys, I've wanted to publish a book since about 3rd grade.

I was 14 when I started writing this, and turned 15 in January, a month before I completed it. I'm now 16, and I haven't edited or altered any of the content since February 2016. I don't plan to yet - I'm posting this because my friends insisted - but if you spot any spelling or grammar mistakes I'd love for you to point them out. Constructive criticism/feedback is welcome as well.

After I've posted all the chapters I'll add another author's note explaining a few things and maybe letting you guys know how I came up with certain words. Now on to the story, I really hope you enjoy it :)

Copyright © 2017 by k-squared. All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.