Introduction

Hey everyone its Aaliya, the author of this story
This is my first story.So lets start.

Many years ago,there lived a girl named Ariana. She was 16 years old. Her Dad passed away when she was 5. Ariana Lives with her Mom, Brother named Ace and her 17 year old sister named Alice. Ariana had 3 best friends. They were Angel, Cath and Jade. Their new session just started and many people even joined the school. There was a celebrity named Justin Bieber. He was seventeen year old Canadian. He shifted to London just somedays ago. It was Justin's first day in the School. The school's name is 'North Shore High School'.
Ariana's school starts at 8:00 am.
She woke up at 7:00 am to get ready for school. She had the left over pizza as her breakfast. She took a bath then changed her cloths. Everyday her sister Alice drives her to school even though Ariana knows how to drive. Alice, Cath, Jade and Angel came to pick up Ariana. Everyone except was excited that Justin Bieber was joining there school, But...Ariana was not interested at all. When they reached there, they saw Justin standing right in the front on the school's gate and the media was taking pictures of him. He saw Ariana and he was like 'Wow....this girl looks very beautiful' He was continuously staring at you but you didn't knew and no one even saw him staring straight at her. Ariana managed to go in the school through the horrible crowd. Where her friends were still taking pictures of Justin.

Sorry if this chapter is really very very short and a little boring but i will try make the other chapters longer.
The first five chapters will be a little bit short.
Sorry if there are any mistakes in my grammar.
Stay Tuned