Party at Ariana's Place 2

Ariana thought that you should also change for the party.
You wore a really very sexy dress.
*the bell rang*
That must be Alice, you thought.
When you opened the door you saw Samantha shouting that where was Justin!
Ariana was shocked to see her.
You asked her that why was she there!
She replied that JUSTIN invited her!

Can you imagine this? Why did Justin invited Sam at  Ariana's place? If you want to know then read down below👇🏻.

Sam- but he didn't told me that you are here as well.
Ari told her to wait a second and she went up to Alice's room.
You shouted,"Justin!"
Justin got scared and asked,"what's the matter?"
Ariana-why is Sam here?
Justin-i thought it would be ok if i would invite her.
Ariana-didn't you said that you didn't liked her.
Justin-I May not but-but
Ariana- You don't have to apologize....
Ariana- You cant know that she bullied me for 2 years!

Justin PoV
I looked into Ariana's eyes, it was full of disappointment. It broke my heart to see her like this.

Justin-What did she!
Ariana-Nothing...nothing...

Justin wanted to say something when the bell rang

Author's note-
Ari is the short form of Ariana.

*Back to the story*

Ariana- its okay, she can stay here.
Ariana- im gonna open the door, please go to the party room which is the cellar.
Justin- If you think so....
You told Sam that Justin told you he invited you to their party...and she can join.
Sam- i knew he wanted to see me.
Sam- but don't think that I'm here to join your looser party I'm here Just for Justin..
"Justin bae I'm coming",she shouted crazily.

Your friends came in.

Angel- I'm so ready for this party
Jade- Ariana, What's wrong?
Ariana- I just....Justin invited Sam..
Jade- You still don't like her, right?
Ari- You know what she has done to me
Jade- I'm gonna protect you,Okay?
Ariana- Thank you so much,Jade
Ariana- Angel? Please don't tell Sam.
Angel- I won't... I still don't know what happened between you and her...but I won't tell anybody!
Angel- She's been a bad cousin for a lots of years, I think the same way about her as you two do.
Jade- You're a wonderful friend Ari!
Ari- Thank you so much.
Jade- Let's go girls and we are gonna go show her who are the party queens!

Ariana was feeling thirsty so she went to the kitchen to drink something and Jade and Angel went to the party room or the cellar.

Author's note-
I told you this the last time also that Sam is the short form of Samantha. Many people thinks that Sam is a boy.

*Back to the story*

They entered the room and saw that Justin and Sam were kissing.

Jade- What are you doing!?
Sam- Kissing, as you can see.
Angel- I think that's not in Ariana's interest
Justin- Please don't tell Ariana!

Author's note-
Jus is the short form of Justin.

*Back to the story*

Jus- It was an accident
Sam- Jus! It wasn't!! You told me that-
Justin- It was nothing...!!

Justin thought that he can't tell them that he was only sad because he needed some closeness. Since he saw Ariana he had the feeling of needing it....but as he recognised...he need only hers.

Jus- Sam....please leave...
Sam- You're gonna regret this!

*Sam walks away*

Jade- we're not gonna tell Ariana what happened.
Angel- If you stop playing with Ariana like this!
Angel- She seemed very disappointed when she told us that you invited Sam.

Justin thought that he was a really very bad person

Jus- I'm never gonna do it again. Promise!
Angel- We believe you.
Jade- Oh, She's coming!

Sorry if there were many 'Authors note'
In this story. Sorry if there were any grammatical mistakes. I'm not that good in grammar. And I'm just 13. There is so much pressure on this little Author. I have school,basketball,tennis,tutions,projects,homework and then I even have to publish at least a chapter everyday on Wattpad. Do you know I get only 5 hours of sleep. So I have decided to publish 1 chapter in 2 days. Sometimes I will write a chapter a day and sometimes it can even take 3 days for a chapter. But I promise I will never take longer than 3 days for a chapter. I will try if I will be able to publish another chapter tomorrow. Btw, this chapter nearly had 1000  words!!🎊😱🎉. I would have been really continued this story and take it to 1000 words but not only i was teird i wanted to leave you cliff hanging! I wanted you to think if what happened! Most the people would not be cliff hanging but i will try to do this in the next chapter. I hope this chapter was long. Sorry i just talk too much😅.

Will your friends tell you about what happened between Justin and Samantha?
Will you fall in love with Justin like other girls?
Will you ever kiss Justin?
Do Justin love you or Samantha?
If you want to know....STAY TUNED!!❤