Dead Body Disposal

• Dedicated to Weaky Waqar

** The following piece of dark art is inspired from a song, which sparked an idea in my twisted derange mind and i came up with this story. It will contain a lot of what they call graphic content, gore, blood, slashing & gashing, cutting & chopping of body parts and ofcourse killing of people. So PLEASE don't read it if you don't have a strong stomach because trust me, you'll end up spewing your last 3 meals. ;)

¤PROLOGUE¤

*Sounds coming from an old radio set were echoing through the air filled with weed smoke. Light rays peeping via little holes in the roof and walls were visible through the cloud of smoke like laser beams .

" Dead Body Disposal,

For those that don't know what to do after ya foes are killed,

Shit could get messy when the blood flow spills,

You never know when you might need to know skills,

In body disposal it's no frills,

Dead Body Disposal,

Are you interested in hearing my proposal."

San inhaled a deep toke and paid attention to the voice that was filling this old wooden cabin. Chorus was on repeat and some guy was telling how to dump bodies after you kill them. San was high already and in this condition his brain was working at triple the normal speed. An evil smirk floated across his lips and he took out his phone.

"Yo G, time to start a new business."

*I'm not sure how sick the prologue is so i encourage you to voice your opinions about it. :)*