Chapter 4

Murucho explained himself, "As we were figuring out who masquerade was, I got bored and started working on a device that could transport us all to Vastroia after we defeat Naga." He handed out 4 more transporters. A yellow star for Runo, a green square for Shun, a black diamond for Alice, and a brown heart for Julie. "And this one is mine!" He took a blue triangle chip out of his pocket. "I can modify the patterns on top of them to transport us anywhere! I'm entering mine to win the noble prize award!" Murucho said shyly. Julie's eyes were widened with amazement, "Wow Murucho! Now I can go to my place and come to the cafe with seconds to spare!" "Not to mention good for getting out of bad situations." Shun said. Dan was growing impatient, "Come on guys! Are we going to go to Vastroia or what?! Naga could be escaping this very minute!" Alice piped up, "I'm sure if Naga was escaping, Drago and the others would find a way to contact us." Julie agreed, "Ya! We just got here anyway, let's take it easy for a while!" "Ya, let's at least stay down until this Saturday." Runo looked straight at Dan when she said this. He got the hint, "Right, I guess we can wait." Everyone got up and started walking to Murucho's house to spend the rest of the day and night there. Dan and Shun walked in the front, Alice and Runo were in the middle, while Julie and Murucho were dawdling behind. "Did you catch that? Julie?" Murucho whispered. "Catch what?" She said while she pulled out we notebook and pen. "Runo looked straight at Dan when she said to stay low until Saturday." "And that means?" "It indicates that Runo and Dan could be doing something that day." "Yes! Another clue! I'll Write that down!"

Clues that Runo and Dan like each other-
-Blushing when talking about them going out
-Walking towards each other and about to hug
-Making plans together?

"And what do you think was up with Shun, Murucho?" "If I didn't know any better, I'd say Shun might have a little crush on our friend Alice here." Julie was so excited! Two of their friends liked the other two! She couldn't keep it in her, so she..."AAAAAAAAHHH!!"
Everyone in the park stared at Julie, including her friends. "Haha...well don't you know staring isn't polite!" Everyone went back to their own business. Murucho scolded Julie, "Everyone is going to know your doing this if you don't keep it on the low down." "Sorry, I just get so excited sometimes that I just gotta scream!"