The next day👌

Recap
--------------------------------------------------------------- Allison: ETHAN WHAT THE FUCK

I woke up with my alarm in my head haunting me ugh is it really a day to go to school. I go downstairs to get breakfast, so I go down there, and Allison is making me food.... She never does that why is she being so nice to me.. Oh Ethan is here -_- that's why. God sometimes I wanna bash my sisters head in for doing this to me, but you know soon it will be over she will be moving out god knows when. So the school bus is here so i guess it's time for my day to start off with drama. 

-----------------------------------------ALLISON'S POV----------------------------------------------------------------

Why the fuck did my sister do that to me. She knew he was my boyfriend what, did she like not care or some shit and i cant tell my parents, their in London. I guess i will just have to deal with her myself then won't I. Hey Ethan? i say. "Yes Alli?" Ethan says with his smexie smirk (; Why did you kiss Stella? "I don't know i guess she was so damn hot" Ethan says blushing. EATHAN *slaps him* THAT'S MY SISTER MY YOUNGER SISTER! i say mad ugh whatever i don't care anymore.

---------------------------STELLA'S POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------SKIP SCHOOL DAY----------------------------------------------

Finally i'm home from school 8 hours of nothingness i just wanna go take a shower and get into some comfy clothes and just relax. *goes upstairs to take a shower* As i'm getting into the shower i hear the doorknob start to twist open, So i jump into the shower as fast as i could and just acted like i didn't hear anything like it was Allison. And then i felt the shower thingy open.. At this point i know its not Allison Because she knows to respect my time in the shower. But if it wasn't Allison.. Then who was it?  As i was thinking i Saw The shower curtain  open.... Then i Saw who it was.......

Hey guys sorry this was a bad chapter more out soon 👌👌✌✌