1

•LUCY'S POW•

I love this house it's so spacious. The dominating colours are white, black and maroon. I'm living in it for a week now and still get lost in it. Thanks god I have my own bathroom and I can enter in it from my room. Other vise I would owe my pants in a night time searching for it every night. Now is sundays eve and me and my mom are watching Big Hero 6. I love this movie.
"Honey, did you packed your school supplies??? " my mom asked
"Yeah, I did that yesterday"
"oh, something new" my mom teased me
"hahaha, soooo funny " I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.
"you should go to sleep, it's late and you need to get up early tomorrow"
"yeah, I'm going to take a shower"
"good night sweetie," my mom said and kissed my forehead
"good night mommy"

Me and my mom are pretty close. We're super close. I ran up the stairs and walked in my room. I found my sleep wear and slid into the shower. I turned the water on and took of my clothes. I stepped into the shower the water was falling down my body, down my grips. I love that feeling when warm water is falling down my body. I washed my head and rubbed it in a towel. I picked my panties and sleepwear from the ground and put it on me. I fell in my bed and took my phone. I opened twitter app and read some tweets. Then I went to facebook, nothing new, finally I went on YouTube and watched some videos. An hour later I put my phone on a night table and falled asleep.

Next morning•

I woke up at my alarm screaming.... Ugh... I hate getting up early... Who can enjoy it.... Morning sleep is the best thing ever. I already miss the holidays... I picked myself up from bed and stepped in my closet. I picked up today's outfit, black skinny jeans and a dirty-green ripped hoodie. Yaaas!!! Then I went to a bathroom and put half of my hair in a ponytail for half up half down hairstyle. I did my everyday makeup and put on my white old school high vans, grabbed my backpack and left my room, I entered my kitchen and my mom was making me some pancakes, she put some caramel syrup on top and gave me a plate. I ate it and put it in a sink. I grabbed my backpack of the ground, kissed my mom on the cheek, took my pinnyboard and left to school. I finally made it and went to the guidance counclers office. She was a real sweetheart. I left her office and started searching for my locker, I finally found it. And entered my combination. I put everything in except algebra. It's my next class. I closed my locker and started moving to my left and I plumped into someone.
"look were you're going!!!" blonde girl with cheirleeder uniform screamed at me.
"I'm so sorry!!! " I said while helping her stand up.
"thanks for helping me stand up" 😊 she smiled. "oh BTW my name is Bella" she said and reached her hand
"I'm Lucy" I sand and shake her hand.
"you're new? " she asked
"yeah it's my first day... "
" I can give u an advice" she said seriously "Avoid Aaron, Aaron Carpenter "
"Ummm... Okaaay... " I said confused "why?? "
"He's trouble"
"okay"
"I feel that we'll be good friends"
"I hope so" I said while smiling

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope that u enjoy this part leave me a comment what do you think about this part and if u have some ideas that could help leave the there 2. Don't forget to vote!!!

Wait for next part.
Will upload once a week!!!