chapter 9

Chris pov

We've been here for hours. She went into surgery and Hansen come out yet and we still have no idea how's she doing.
A few moments later ( lol I felt lol I was in spongebob saying that) the surgeon finally comes out and says that's she is in stable condition.

Andre
Yesssssss my baby is fine. I was the first one up to see her but I have to remain composure. I walked down the hallway for what felt like two years to finally be greeted to the door. I walk in and she is just laying down watching tv like nothing happen.
" Are you going to speak or just stand like a statue?" Jay said
"My bad I just can't believe that your ok. Maneitwasmyfaultthatyougotkidnappedandittook..."
"Woah Andre slow down it isnt your fault things happen for a reason."

When you really think she right.

"You right ba- Jay"

Jay

Aww his little slip-up was cute or whateverr.

The doctor enters

"Jay you just have to stay for a couple of days for observation." Doctor Blue says

"Alright no problem"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

3 days later

I finally can leave. I just have to take pain killers for the pain nothing serious. The girls and i are having a weekend out as we should then Sunday.

Im being wheeled out the hospital out by Chris and I see balloons and low and behold there is Andre holding a sign saying " BE MINE" 

"Jay you have been my sunshine for the past couple of days, will you be my girl?" Andre

" YES YES YES" I said screaming like a little girl. 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Filler chapter for the mean time.