Bad Ass(es) don't cry

New story c;

Yep I'm excited too ^^

..........

"Come on dad, you got this!"

I screamed into the headpiece.

"I know sweetheart, I know!" he screamed back.

My dad was a Nascar racer, spy, mechanic, and a widowed father of 3. My mother died when I was 6, I'm 12 years old now. It's been six years since she left us and my dad's done such a terrific job of caring for us. Ok enough with the introduction, I've got a race to watch.

My dad was currently in first, he turned a few corners and was on the final lap. He sped by the pit stop and that's when things started to go bad. His tire popped and my dad couldn't stop fast enough, the car broke out into a spin. Another one of his fellow racers tried to avoid the spinning car but accidentally hit him near the backend and sent my dad's car flying. He crashed down with a thud and the car exploded. I tore off my headpiece and ran towards my dad.

"Young lady, you can't cross!" Men in white suits were holding me back as they tried to calm the fires enough to pull out my dad. As soon as I saw my dad, motionless and lifeless my heart sank to the darkest pit of my stomach. He couldn't die! At least not now.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I sat in the waiting room with sweaty palms and my heart in my hand. The only thing on my mind was my father being dragged out of his car. I hope he's ok I could never forgive myself if he dies.

"Ms. Marsh, your father has one hour to see visitors," a young woman says.

I smile at her and run into my dad's room.

"Adriana! I missed you darling," my father always found a way to be happy even in these types of situations.

"Hey dad, how are you feeling?"

I responded, my voice shaking at the fear of losing my dad.

"Well a little bit better," he looked at me as if he were trying to find a way to say goodbye.

"That's great pops," I exclaimed.

"Yes, do you know when your brother and sister are coming?" He asked me.

"Yeah I just called Marty, they're on their way over here," I told my dad.

All of a sudden the beeping machine started beeping quite loudly and the line was barely rising. I looked over at my father who had his eyes closed and wasn't breathing. I rushed to his side as nurses and doctors piled in. The doctors shouted commands back and forth, the nurses tried to electrocute him but nothing happened my dad was leaving me. They did it again and this time he opened his eyes and said:

"Stay with Marty, be a good girl. I love you adri-"

He was cut off by the straight line of death that dragged him away.

I jumped on top of my dad and cried my eyes out. I shouted at the nurses for not saving him. I cursed at the doctors for letting him slip away. I cried for my daddy that entire day.

When Marty arrived I tried to look calm. My father's body was already being taken to a funeral home. My brother and sister were there as well, they both had a tinge of hope in their eyes. I walked up to Marty and pulled him into a corner, I told him exactly what happened. His eyes began to water and he told me to tell my siblings what happened.

My brother and sister were twins, both 9 years old. I walked up to them and grabbed their hands. It took all I was to hold back the tears.

"Guys, daddy lost the race and is gone, he left us, but he said he loves us ok!" I tried to sound brave but my voice cracked near the end and the tears came pouring out.

The twins looked up at me and hugged me, we all cried. That moment I snapped, I knew I couldn't walk around and cry all day, I had to toughen up for my brother and sister.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

So what do you think?

Thanks for reading guys! ;**