The Waking

I woke up with some pains in my back it hurt so much. ¨Where am I.¨ I said to myself i tried to move but I could not every move I made came with a moan. the I heard something come it came closer I tried to move my head but every move made me moan in pain.  The man was at my side a pretty awful young man ¨hey you awake.¨ the man said. I just stayed quiet the man just got a chair and stayed there ¨I am not going to leave till you are awake I promised.¨ I did not know what this man was talking about. ¨What promise.¨ I thought . 

I got the strength  to turn my head toward the man and when he saw me turn my head his eyes widen and he got straight up and  before I knew it he was hugging me and I did not know know who this guy was but his tears where dripping down my shirt.  as, he started to let go of me he wiped off his tears and he looked at me with concerning eyes, ¨Whats wrong Jade¨ he said so my name is Jade good to know  ¨um I have one question." I said ¨what is it.¨ he said ¨ well I was wondering who are you¨ he looked at me with widen eyes and when he opened his mouth the door opened and a woman in a white coat came she was very tall and very skinny she looked at the man ¨you need to leave¨ then she looked at me ¨why?¨ the man said, ¨because we need you for the security shift Brandon said he is sick¨ the woman said putting her long hair into a ponytail. 

¨OK I will talk to you later OK.¨ he looked at me very sadly like he did not want to leave and I nodded and he left the room leaving me and the woman alone ¨you better get some sleep you seem tired ¨ the woman said ¨O-OK.¨ I said softly as she handed me a pillow a blanket  then she left the room leaving me by myself I put the pillow on the end of the metal bed I was on it was cold but at least it would be enough to make me sleep.