Do not look back

I woke up to a big bang it sounded like a gun so I got up from my cold bed I tried to open the heavy door but I did not have the strength to open that door but there was a poster  that was there with a cat keep hanging. I chuckled at the poster ¨like i'm going anywhere¨ the shots where more frequent outside my door I could not help it I used all my strength to open the door it opened and there where about five rooms in front of me I decided to go to the third door and then, I opened the door it was dark and i could barely see anything but my bare feet stepped in some thing wet ¨water¨ I said to myself I hoped it was then i heard screaming sounded like a child.

I tried to follow the sound of the scream and I got to the door but the door slammed shut and I got really nervous the I felt something drip on my neck please let it be water them something fell off something in this room some one or something was in the room with me so I started moving around them i felt something brush against my leg my heart stopped for a second. Then I heard the door open I saw light so I went straight toward the light  then a man said, ¨do not look back!¨ he yelled, ¨why¨ I said, ¨just walk to me slowly.¨ he said I did what he told me to do I could hear growling  behind me as I walked slowly to him, ¨RUN!¨ then I look back behind me a beast made of fur came running behind me I tried to run but, I tripped on the water that i was standing in I could not move  from shock I was so scared  I could not move then I heard a gunshot and the monster when down the the man came in the room to see if he monster was dead.