Almost party time

~~ The picture above are what clary and Izzy is wearing... the left is Izzy's and the right is clary's~~
((Warning: I might switch to 3 or 2 different writing styles))

Izzy P.O.V-

~35 minutes later while Izzy is looking for something for Clary~

Izzy find a dress that was in the back of the closet that's she thinks would look beautiful on Clary.

"I found the dress for you" smiles wildly "it's perfect for tonight" walks up to her "put it on please"

Clary P.O.V-

She groans and get up from the bed "I'll put it on" sighs and thinks I will do anything for you.

~ 5 minutes butting the dress on in the bathroom~

Walks out of the bathroom and shows Izzy the dress.

Izzy P.O.V-

Izzy hears the bathroom door open then looks at you when you walk back in the bedroom.

When clary walks out Izzy just stares at clary.

"What?" Clary says while Izzy looks at you daze how beautiful she is. Then she shakes and Focus what you said.

"Nothing" blushes lightly but looks away before clary sees.  When she she sees clary go over to look at her jewelry she just stares at Clary and how beautiful that she is. Izzy closes her eyes and whispers to self "so beautiful".

((comment if this is any good))