/ prologue /

The moon knew more about Daniel Howell than Dan himself, the stars decided to ignore the boy who was about to moan loudly, so they would shyly hide behind the clouds.

The sky was a wonderful work of art for the boy but he was just a mess for the celestial bodies; why would the night bother to remember his words when Dan himself wouldn't remember his own exasperated requests and how he was waking the birds up with his screams? He was just a mess, and Duncan was about to make this conclusion when his thoughts were interrupted by a wave of pleasure.

Dan's gaze was lost and he mumbled something inaudible to Duncan, who was too busy wiping the sweat off his neck, so he decided to shut the confusing boy up by kissing his chapped lips. It worked, since the sound of their mouths colliding was all that could be heard in the bedroom; the restless one enjoyed it, even if his gums were numb.

Without any warning, Duncan got up, collected his clothes and left the room, leaving a needy Dan behind. Tired of complaining, he decided to let his boyfriend go and rub what was left of cocaine over the bedside table on his gums, feeling his heart beat speeding up for the third time in that night.

|

TW/ suicide attempt, depression, eating disorders, drug abuse; run away while you can and save yourself from this mess.

If you've decided to continue reading, then welcome to UGH!

Yes, this is kinda inspired the song UGH! by The 1975, but I'll probably mention other songs too. This fanfiction will have these odd scenes of people fucking but nothing too detailed since I'm terrible at smut.

I'm actually excited to write this, okay bye.