Sleepover

Rileys POV

I already asked my mom and dad about the sleepover an they both said yes. Only because Cory is like a big kid anyway and Topanga likes all my friends including Farkle..

It was 6:19 and I was getting all the sleeping bags out when I heard a knock on my window

"Open your window honey!" I heard it faintly

BANG! BANG! The knock got louder

"Ok ok jeez, I'm coming"

I opened it and in came Farkle maya and Lucas. They were soaked

"Erm yeah it was kinda raining" Farkle implied and they all laughed.

I gave them all towels and when I was doing so Farkle could not keep his eyes off me.

"Is there something on my face?" I whispered to maya whilst wiping my forehead with my hand.

"Yep"

"Oh no that's emba-"

"Beauty! You look beautiful sunshine!" She caressed my chin with her hand.

I love Maya, she's my extraordinary relationship.

"So guys who wants to play truth or dare?" Lucas rubbed his hand together as if he was some mad scientist.

"IM IN!" Farkle barely let him finish his sentence

"Okay I guess we're playing then" I giggled.

Farkles POV

Did i tell you I was clever? I'm clever!

I told Lucas that I fancy Riley (I do!) and he said that we shall play t or d and he will get me and Riley together. Okay I guess it wasn't really my plan but you know. I hope it all goes well.

"Okay Farkle truth or dare?" Lucas smiled at me whilst showing me his pearly teeth.

"Erm truth"

"Is it true that you fancy Riley Matthews?"

It went silent.

I saw Rileys face go bright red.

"That's true" I scratched the back of my head

And I turned to my right to see Riley smiling. She has the best smile in my opinion.

Rileys POV

I felt my face go red. I wasn't embarrassed I was more shocked that Farkle could like me after how horrible I was to him.

"Thanks Farkle" is all I could come out with

He gave me a short smile but he didn't seem pleased.

"OKAY. I have had enough of this!" I got up and dragged Farkle to my bathroom.

"Riley what are you doing?"

"I don't understand how someone so good looking and so nice like someone like me" I scratched my arm. "I was very horrible, you didn't deserve that. I'm sorry." I went to kiss his cheek but he turned his head and kissed my lips. We deepened the kiss.

"Farkle. I. Love. You." I managed to get out

He starts to kiss my neck and finds my sweet spot.

"Farklee!" I moan

"I love you too baby girl."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend farkley?" I was looking deep into his eyes.

"Obviously babe!"

When we walked back into the room maya and Lucas were smirking at us

"What? Nothing happened.." I said

"Oh of course it's not like you were in the next room!" Maya laughs.

"Okay fine were dating!"

"Yay. Good job huckleberry!"maya kisses Lucas on his forehead