Insanity Love

Hello there! This is one of my Asurayuu/Yuuasura fanfic. It's actually one of my OTP, other than Mikayuu, Gureshin, Mitsunoa, and many more.

The reason why I prefer it than any other ship is because it's so underrated, only known by few people. Also it's technically more canon than most other ship because on the manga, Yuu actually did said he'll love Asuramaru, and Asura accept that, later saying he start to like him too. I ship them so hard. XD 

Inspired by "INSANITY LOVE" by Mica Caldito / Hiroyuki Sawano. I see this song as the inner voice of Asuramaru, since it's coupled on the same single album as X.U and ScaPEGoat. We know that X.U represent a message from Yuu, and ScaPEGoat is the reply from Mika. Then, I start concluding that INSANITY LOVE also had a message, and the lyric turned out fit perfectly with Asuramaru. Try listening to it, since the lyric fit him so much.

Note: This fic happened on alternate ending where the world successfully destroyed by the seraphs.

(Please play the music as you start reading. Right click on the video and click "loop" so it will not stop playing as you read) 

_______________________________________________________

In the white, endless plains, the black demon stand atop the sword. Lamenting and gazing at the past...

It's always the same in here.

I gaze at the clouds, at the sky. I touched his hand, and I still remember how it felt to be bind by chains.

How long since I've been cursed as a demon?

When I'm still what I used to be, life isn't this boring...

Until they tear my body and sealed me inside this sword.

Human sure are scary, on how they delve deep into forbidden art, and even goes as far as doing this; Imprisoned me for eternity, and I fated to serve humanity forever.

Vampires, human, angels, they all scary. Every heart had darkness inside that scare me, and it's so twisted. At the same time, it's also my weapons to bring down every one of them.

Well, until he arrived.

Doesn't matter how many times I look at his heart, he's different.

It's not good or bad, it's not anything like that. His goal is honestly revenge and genocide on it's finest, but his heart is just so pure and innocent. He boldly naive to the point of stupid, and even being so oblivious at most time. However, I can't deny that he had kindness on those around him. He also change very quickly, that he change his goal from revenge to protect his family.

Maybe his past is what made him this twisted... But I like him the way he is.

He's interesting, he's honest, and more of all other reason, he choose me.

At first I though he would be another of my victim, another one that I could possessed, but I lost to his compassion. In the end, he even willing to become my friend. He acknowledge my loneliness and pain, and...

I think he said he does love me.

Human sure are weird and confusing.

I sit down, taking some comfort on the blade, and gaze at the cloud as always, for another night when he will visited me...

However when I see him, and I didn't expect him to show that kind of face...

"Asuramaru..." He whispered, making a rather... sympathetic face.

When I turn around, I expect him start begging for my power again, but he's not. He's standing there alone, crying.

I never been so perplexed by his act. He maybe different and sometimes unexpected, sometimes also annoying, but this?