Bens backstory (1)

If you font know already my real names Ben and I want to tell you all a little bit about myself, I'm prepared for messages and anything of anyone actually bothers to read it or not. Firstly let's just set the scene my father and my mum had separated when I was little due to him not being able to keep it in his trousers even when my mum was being operated on and was told she had minutes to live left... (yer that's the kinda guy he was)  well after tramatising me and having my first memory: him ripping me away from my mum and tried to kidnap me he only started on a path which lead me to not being on his life anymore but I did enjour most of my young life in his poisonous presence.

Most people complain with the whole my step mother doesn't treat me the same and she dosent like Me cinderella nonsense, but have you ever been made to eat food from the the bins before whilst your step sitsters laughed at you with her? I don't think so...

You may think at this point he's making it up or he's just doing this to get people to read, to be honest yer I do want people to read I want people to look at what's happened to me and see they can change there life around and I'll try and be there for anyone who calls themselves my friend or really truly wants me to help them.

There are some thing that you feel you can't speak about as nobody will belive you, things you don't like to think about yourself in this book I'm gonna give you a few insites into my past.  Uploads will be random unless I feel like I'm truly supporting and helping someone.

As usual feel Free to message me.
This is Nobel. signing out.