2%

Instagram

lololexi : no new movies :\
hunterrowland: hottie 🔥🔥
kyskylie: photo creds but my best friend's hot & hunter thinks so too accordingly ;)
netflixandhunter: i see hunter commenting 😉
chlo: disgusting slut

lololexi : no new movies :\hunterrowland: hottie 🔥🔥kyskylie: photo creds but my best friend's hot & hunter thinks so too accordingly ;)netflixandhunter: i see hunter commenting 😉 chlo: disgusting slut

hunterrowland: date at the movies?
brandoskiss: caption?? 🤔😏 @loving.rowland
hunterrowland: coincidence ? @brandoskisses
rowlandlove: cutie
kysrowland: no one would ever date you

Alexis' POV
Why does she always comment hate on my photo? Let me go back to what happened between me & Chloe. We used to be best friends all through elementary school and the middle of middle school. We had a "group" of all our friends and some boys. Then, in the summer of seventh grade of middle school. I had a major glow up, no pimples, I got new clothes, my hair was super long. Also, Kylie moved to our town and joined our group. Me & Kylie became super close and Chloe started to push us away and left the group for the "popular" people. Ever since she's mean rude to us, me especially. One time i even went through depression because her and her friends were bullying me. Thats when i discovered Hunter, he saved my life. I watched all of his broadcasts and looked forward to his posts and tweets. I created my fan page, I was one of the first fan pages that he had. Now i currently have 87k followers and i'm so thankful for Hunter & all of them.