That's What Friends Are For ~ 17

After hearing the news, Ramiro went straight to Gabriel, making sure he was okay. After a bit of refusal from Sawyer who thought Gabriel should just stay in their dorm, Ramiro and Gabriel eventually went to Ramiro's dorm.
"My room mate never really sleeps in here cause he doesn't like me too much," Ramiro laughed as he made up the second bed for Gabriel.
"So you can really stay here as long as you need." He smiled at Gabriel before turning back to the task at hand.
"Thanks Ramiro, I just really needed to get away from Sawyer. I know it sounds mean but he's just been so clingy and it's honestly getting a bit annoying." Gabriel said tiredly, leaning against the wall as he spoke.
At this, Ramiro raised his eyebrow, looking at his friend.
"Hey you know I'm totally on your side but do you think maybe he's been so clingy lately cause you've let him be?" Ramiro said, finishing up with the bed and sitting on his own. Gabriel furrowed his eyebrows and sat down on the opposite bed. Ramiro spoke up once again after noticing Gabriel's confusion.
"I mean, if you just told him not to be so clingy, and this goes for Cesar too, maybe they'd back off...?" Ramiro stated it almost as a question, shrugging his shoulders.
Gabriel sighed softly and let his face fall.
"I guess you're right," He paused, looking down at his lap.
"It's just hard to 'cause they're both so persistent and I have trouble saying no." He blushed lightly, realizing he was part of the mistake here. Gabriel looked down at his lap, nervously fiddling with his hands and fighting back the urge to cry. Had it really been his fault the entire time? If only he had cut the two off from the beginning, this wouldn't have been an issue. He felt so stupid at this moment, unsure and overwhelmed, and being sick didn't help that.
"Oh, Ramiro, you have to help me. I can't handle this on my own." Gabriel said softly and wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. Ramiro bit the inside of his cheek and sat beside Gabriel, draping an arm around the boys shoulders.
"There isn't much I can do, but If I were you, I'd tell Cesar and Sawyer how you feel," He paused, turning Gabriel's head to look at him.
"I know you're strong, Gabriel. I know it's been pretty tough but I know you can fix it." Ramiro smiled at Gabriel and Gabriel right back.
"Thank you so much, Ramiro. I honestly don't know what I'd do with out you..." Gabriel sniffled and wiped another tear away.
"That's what friends are for," Ramiro chuckled, standing up.
"It's getting late and you need your rest. We can deal with it in the morning." He spoke in a calm and soft voice, lightly pushing Gabriel back so he was laying down, pulling a blanket over him.
"Goodnight, Gabriel." He smiled and leaned down, lightly kissing his friends forehead.
"Goodnight," Gabriel repeated and let his eyes close as Ramiro turned off the light and climbed into his own bed.

A/N
Short but cute. Hope you liked it.
Also, no, Ramiro does not have a thing for Gabriel. They are strictly friends since Ramiro is straight.
Anyway, once again I hoped you enjoyed
If you have any questions you'd like to ask me, drop them in the comments! I'll be responding to any questions you have for me about the story, about myself, anything really.
(I will not answer to anything that I deem too personal)

I'll just be answering them by replying to the comments on this chapter
Ask Away~