Mr.badboy Styles

Chapter 1:

"Hazel clean your damm room" !

my big annoying brother screamed. Bagging the door .I groan .He needs to understand i have limitness to my kindness i needs my sleep especially in the weekends.He never cares for my rooms status but hes only allowed to go to a college party if all the house is clean.I laugh at his attemp to wake me up in the morning at a saturday.I try to fall back to sleep.Unicorns,freshly mowed grass,pink clouds, trees, boy bands ....uggghh no use i cant fall back to sleep.I get out of bed with a nest on top of my head were my hair is suppose to be located.I stretch and open my bedroom door to see my brother making me breakfast ? I see his broad muscular shoulders tense when he tries to flip a pancake.He turns and gives me a bright white charming smile.My friends are so all over him i dont find my brother attractive. I mean thats disgusting finding your brother hot.I already know something is up ..i mean the dam boy is making me pancakes.

"What did you do zayn"?

"Cant i not make breakfast to my adorable little sister?" He then finishes his comment with his famous signature smile he uses to lure people to agree with what ever he says but im smarter i clearly dont fall for this .I laugh but i end up snorting .

"Zayn even we both know u dont cook especially for your sister" i say as i climb up the kitchen stool .I fold a pancake taco style and consume the wonderful food in my mouth.God i love food ! I mentally scream .I then hear a sigh in defeat.

"Okay okay you caught me..first of all did you clean your room ?

I nod and motion my hands for him to continue hes clearly stalling.

"Well umm i think mom isnt going to let me go to the party because my grades came in and there not exactly hot ..im gonna sneak out at night and mom and dad go out tonight for

pocker can you ummm cover for your favorite big macho,handsome, and awsome brother.He gives me a nervous smile.I roll my eyes and nod and take another pancake.

"You already know i will i mean just be careful and please if your wasted dont drive .Call me or just stay there dont be another statistic to dumb driving i explain to him.

" I knew you were going to say yes" ! Thanks sis! " he rushes to me and gave me a big bear hug.He then left me breathless literally .

"zaayyyn i cant breathhh",! I choke out.

"Sorry sis" he says as he lets go .He then looks at me in admiration.

"What " i say as i approach my refrigerator to get orange juice or as i call it the love of my life.

"Why are you always nice i mean as a brother i clearly deserve niceness but i mean your nice to half of the world and i dont know why or how you do it"?

I stop at my tracks.I sincerly dont have an answer it takes me a whole minute to be ready to tell him.I think he really wanted to know he was there staring at me with his hazel eyes which were eager and curious.

"Umm i dont know i never take notice i guess if a person is having a bad day why be another bump in the road when you can make them smile and forget about their problems ..umm idk i guess im like this because of grandpa i said trying hard not to sound so affected by the mentioning of my decease grandfather.Me and my grandfather were like peas in a pod we loved to spend time together .He was my role model & he treated people so nicely accompanied by his positive outloook to the world .I then embraced his ideas because me and him felt the same way about life.Smile it gets better.I was then snapped back to reality by Zayn clearing his throat .

"Dont ever change hazel your too special " he said and gave me a conforting smile.Im shocked and confused by his words.

"Thanks again hazel "he leans and kisses my cheeck.I laugh at his exitement i mean his exited to go to a party full of sweaty and unstable people that are unable to walk in a straight line.Before he left the kitchen he turns and said something that pinched the inside of my heart.

"i miss him too "

he then turned around and jogged to his room im guessing to prepare for tonight.I cleaned the kitchen and skipped to my room admiring the wood floor that shinned so brightly under the morning sun.I evily grin towards my iphone and input it to my ihome.I press play to my favorite song which was "Tell my mama by Christina Grimmie.I grab my pink brush (my microphone) and start to sing along .I jump from my bed to my window bed .I motion my hands towards my teddy bears ready for them to sing along.

Im such a weirdo .Myroom is my stage and my teddy bears always get VIP tickets i laugh at my thoughts.I sense someone looking at me ..i become scared at the thought.

"I have a gun " i say out loud.Holding my brush imagining it was a gun to at least have some conforty that my threat is a big deal.I turn toward my window and i lock eyes with a smirking boy with amazing green hynotizing eyes ...omg he has dimples too.I bet i can eat cereal in those beautiful dimples.My cheecks are getting hot .Oh my god did h..he see me .Ofcourse he did Hazel ! .. hes smilling at you like he does know.He waves and tucks his hands inside his jean pockets.Cant he be any more hot i mean that single move had me weak at my knees.I look like dodo... o god ! I mentally scream .I smile nervously and close my curtains quickly .I begin to freak out ..ohhh my god this boy just saw me do my saturday morning routine !

*click* click* my window is being attacked by rocks ! i am convinced im gonna die.I sigh and im not ready to open my curtain to see.I am embarrassed and im exited to see the handsome creature i saw just moments ago.