chapter 2

Chapter 2 :

*sighs* Hazel you can do this!!! .. my mind keeps mentally supporting me to have enough courage to open the curtains.I cant open the curtains and face this scary and might i quote also attractive boy who i just embarassed myself infront of.I finally decide to ignore the repetetive clicks from my window.I end up getting my favorite book and shoving my earphones inside my ears so i can block out the noise made by this beautiful creature i cant find courage to get a glimpse of.

....

*at school*

My first class is the most boring one yet and the day hasnt even started

.The whole class was assigned a power point in which im done with .My best friend Martha was struggling by the look of her face .I cant help but feel bad because she hates projects bad thing is we were all forced to stay quiet so all i can do is give her a conforting smile .I was about to save my power point when the front class door slammed opened and there in the doorway was the nightmare and yet knight & shinning armor of my dreams.How can he be both when im unknown to his name in which is out of my reach.His whole image screamed bad boy .His mesmerizing green eyes that appeared mysterious.His black ,tight, skinny jeans accompanied by his white converse.Red plaid shirt which hugged his muscles perfeclty and i cant ignore the top unbutton part of his shirt which revealed part of his muscular chest full of tattoes.

.I couldnt help myself but be memorize by his beautiful apperance.I was then snapped out of my day dreams by my teacher Mr.Gomez.

"Ah you must be my new student Harry umm styles right ?"

"Yup"

"Take a seat behind Hazel"(Mr.Gomez pointed towards my direcion)

I froze as my name escaped Mr.Gomez lips .I immediately turn my head down to see the black overused keyboard.

"Please tell me this isnt happening "!

"Cool down grace i bet he doesnt remember you " these thoughts are barely keeping me sane because the distance between me and him is shortening.I am unable to do nothing but wait for his converse thumping only coming closer and closer towards my direction.

I gained the courage to look up and there he was passing smoothly with his bad boy walk at least thats what i think it was.His slump shoulders that shows he doesnt care about the world and the way he puts both hands in his pockets makes it incredibaly unable to ignore.He smirks at my direccion and i feel my heart go all the way down my toes.I turned crimson red because ofcourse im a weak girl who gets cheesy in the presence of a boy.I cant help but stare into his sparkley green ordorbs.He had this confident cocky smirk as he finished passing by me and ofcourse i have this dumbfoundend look.He sits behind me and all i could think about was how long this class will take.The presence of this boy is making me feel fireworks in my stomach i cant explain.I try to continue to save the document but i think i forgotten how to type.I freeze as soon as i feel a breath in my neck .Goosebumps spread along my body as his cool minty breath collides with the skin of my neck.

"I liked your moves from the other day"

My mind suddenly goes on malfuction... and all i can do know is try to decide whether to answer or ignore his comment.And ofcourse inner me is flattered yet mortified at his statement.