My name is Anastasia Quartz and I'm the daughter of the richest man in the world, My mother is famous for her fashion designs, My brother is the top doctor in the area, The rest of my siblings are either actors or just work for my mother or father, And theres me, a singer but I'm not out there yet. I hope someday i can but for now I'll just stay home and be lazy.

"Anastasia, time for brunch!" The maid calls through the intercom. "Coming." I say and walk out of my room. "Today, we're having little sandwiches, orange juice, and what Anastasia requested, potato chips." The maid said. "Yum!" I say and dug in. "Hey little sis." I heard Joe. Joe is my other brother. "I'm not little!" I protested. "Sure, keep telling yourself that." He said. "Anastasia, i was wondering if you would like to meet my friend's son Zack." My father said while he grabbed some mini sandwiches. "Sure, why not?" I said. "Great, Katie will drop you off at his mansion in the afternoon tomorrow." He said smiled "Shoot! Gotta go, see you at dinner." He said leaving the table. "Bye dad!" I said and waved him goodbye.

*later that day*
"So can you hang out tomorrow?" Kelsey asked over the phone. "Sorry I can't, maybe another time." I replied back. "Why not?" She asks. "I'm meeting a boy." I say. "A BOY?!? WHATS HIS NAME??! IS HE CUTE?!?! TELL ME!!!" She screams practically making me deaf. "I don't know him. He's my dad's friend's son." I said. "Oh, well good luck! Got to go! Bye Anna!" She says then hangs up. "It's just a boy." I said and fell asleep.

"Dinner!" My brother said as he came into my room. "Oops! I fell asleep...again." I said getting up "what's for dinner?" "steak, salad, and sparkling water." He said. "Oh ok." I said and walked downstairs. "Anastasia, good you're here!" My mother said. "I live here." I joked. "Anastasia dear, tomorrow when you meet this boy, you need to behave. It's important!" She says. "I know i know i know." I said. "Good." She says.

*time skip*
After dinner i walked to the library. I picked out my favorite book and it's about a duchess named Anastasia like me and she goes missing after a attack. I just really love books! I don't know why people dislike them. I walked back up to my room and locked the door. I climbed up onto top of my bed and curled up under the covers. I opened the book to the first page and read the whole night.