Again...

hi guys this is my first time writing a story so.... :)

   "Hell, yeah!" I screamed at the navy pursuing us. Looking over to my right and left at Diego and James, i smirked, pushing my speedboat faster and faster.

   "Bring it on, Rielle! " Diego shouted back. Pressing down on his boat. I slammed the accelerator down, watching the dial on the speedometer inch slowly up. I looked back just to see James shake his head at our childish games. Immiediately I let go of the accelerator, watching the dial inch back down. James was a sword user in our crew. His skills were un-frickin-believable. Another plus point, he was a total hottie.

Me? I used three weapons. A whip, a bow and arrow as well as a double edged pike. Yes. I am so badass, aren't I?

Diego? Ugh. He fights with a spear and a sabre. I'll admit that his skills are good, but no way as good as James. I mean duh? James is great.

As we docked our stolen boats at a nearby harbour, Deigo crowed loudly ," I win Santiego! You suck!" Now you see why I absolutely hate him? Just as I was about to make a snippy comeback, I fell backwards, 50 feet down into a neighboring  boat. Down I went as my scream echoed the whole way. Just as I was about to loose sight of James and Diego, I saw Diego take a flying leap off the quay and towards me. What the hell was he trying to do? He's definitely going to kill himself. I thought.

Okay so this is a really short chapter and I left you guys hanging but... please follow :) I'll try not to make any mistakes ok? Thanks so much. I probably won't update as often as other people so please don't hate:( I'm just always really busy.

<3 all my readers

~Hershey's ♡

11/2/14  Hi guysss I'm back!! Okay. I love this chapter and i hope u do too kay? luv u all: )

"Diego!" I screamed dragging his name along with me as I fell. He doesn't seriously think that he can save me can he? What the hell is Alleandra going to do when she finds two of her crew dead? And as I braced for the impact to come, I realized that it never did. The only thing I felt was a warm arm around my waist and my back pressed into someone's chest.

Gingerly getting up, I got off the person only to hear a groan of pain from behind me. I whipped around, and shock froze my features in place. Kneeling down beside my saviour, I cupped Diego's face between my hands as I slipped his face onto my lap. Looking down at his damaged arms, me being a experienced healer, I could tell that his arms were broken into tiny fragments and would take at least 2 years to heal. This would've been me. If Diego never saved me.