1

I knew together we would only be a tragedy, but my heart had hope to fix what was broken in your mind.

Little did I know I'd lose myself in the middle of your self-destruction.
My world came down the same day you decided you'd rather end your life than to take your medication.
___
"Why aren't you asleep dude?" My friend Daisy said with a bit of an attitude.
12:09 a.m
I can'tWhat if she needs me? What if I'm not awake and she has a flashback?
All these thoughts racing through my head.

"I can't sleep, I got too much energy," it wasn't really energy. It was more along the lines of anxiety, I couldn't sleep knowing she could come under attack of her own thoughts at any moment. How was I suppose to sleep when she couldn't? It seemed unfair to me.
Daisy turned over onto her side and exhaled with a breath of annoyance.
"Just don't keep me up all night with your tossing and turning. You know I'm a sensitive sleeper."
I nodded even though the room was dark and she couldn't' see me.
I looked at my phone light up and a rush of dread came through me.
It might be her, something might be wrong.
I looked to only see it was a facebook notification. Thank god.
There still will be no sleep for me tonight. A night with my best friend couldn't even relax me.