"Princess" P.1

Sierras pov

Last thing I remember me and Harry started making out and then I fell asleep in his arms. I wake up to no one by my side which made me disappointed.

I checked the weather and it was going to be over 90 degrees so I wanted to wear something cool

I checked the weather and it was going to be over 90 degrees  so I wanted to wear something cool

I go down stares to feel everyone staring at me. "Take a picture it will last longer." I laugh, everyone else started looking in other directions except Callum, he pulls out his phones and starts taking pictures, I giggle and start to pose on the staircase as I go down.

On the last step I trip over my heel and fall into cals arms, "I'm so sorry." I say "it's fine." I hated that, I hated that with a passion.

We haven't done anything in California yet so I really want to go to Disneyland! "Okay, everyone we are going to Disneyland today, and that's final" everyone grinned at me and started getting up to go get ready. "Hey, where is Harry?" I ask the guys. "He should be in his room" I nodded

I walk up to his room and he's still sleeping, he looks like a baby. I got on top of him and started pecking his neck until he was slowly getting up. He started laughing, then he flipped me over and said "What is our plans today." I smile like a little kid "DISNEYLAND!"

*time skip to Disneyland*

We are here I'd never thought I would be here. It was just breath taking. Everyone was vlogging and it was funny to always hear "Be in my vlog" I really wanted to take a picture with Harry in front of the castle. Honestly I didn't want to ask because he never said that I was his girlfriend. I got a tap on my shoulder and it was Harry "Can you take a picture with me?" I was shocked, I nodded. He gave Josh his phone, then Harry grabs me by my waist and picks me up, I have my arms around his neck and then he kisses me. Everything happened so quickly.

He puts me down "Sierra Minter," I loved it when he said my name "Will you be my princess" What

He puts me down "Sierra Minter," I loved it when he said my name "Will you be my princess" What.. "Will you be my g-girlfriend?" He clarified. "Y-yes!" I screamed. I kissed his repeatedly. Then I noticed everyone around us clapping, as if he just proposed. I'm super happy, well we are at the most happiest place on earth.