Beginning with Evil

A normal day at Ever After High consisted of Raven Queen getting bullied into following her destiny and Apple White getting fawned over as usual.

But what was unsual was the fact that Raven was not getting bullied on this fair day, the reason was of course the fact that she did not sign the story book of Legends with her Rebel friends.

Though a glooming aura was over the Royals as their leader Apple White had failed once again in trying to convince Raven to sign the Story Book of Legends.

All the while the Rebels were enjoying their time knowing that they didn't have to follow their destinies.

One particularly gloomy Royal was Dexter Charming with the truth of the fact that his parents and Daring would never allow a relationship between him and his crush Raven Queen.

Daring on the other hand was seeming very torn as should he be happy or sad about the newly revealed fact that he was not Snow Whites Prince Charming but instead the Beast from Beauty and The Beast.

He felt that he should rebel against such a destiny but after all he was the oldest charming and set to hold the honor of the house and how bad could it be, he got to be king, and he got to marry Rosabella. After all he didn't have to die in his story like Duchess.

And Apple White wasn't particularly happy either but for more reasons than one, first Raven Queen had refused to sign The Story Book of Legends, then they had found out that Daring Charming was not her Prince Charming and the most thing that worried her was the fact that everybody had only thought of her as a pretty and dumb blond as she was one Snow White that did not have ebony hair and was told that it didn't matter but they all knew that it did matter.

For one who doesn't have a happily ever after Duchess was seeming quite jubilant at this argument though for once she was choosing to stay out of it.

And Lizzie as always was doing her classic phrase as to get people to stop asking her questions, especially Blondie who as always needed new gossip for her show and with Dexter following in suit Blondie finally left Lizzie alone.

Raven had most peculiarly gotten a hext message but before her best friend Madeline Hatter could take a glimpse Raven had already ran out of the castleria as fast as she could have.

Miss Queen,
You are to report immediately to my office for your yearly mirror chat with the Evil Queen
,Headmaster Milton Grimm

A/N
This is a new story I'm working on, I hope you guys like it. I think the first few chapters will be filler chapters before the adventure so I hope you take that into consideration. I don't really know what to say....I just hope you read,vote and enjoy!
See ya.
-Cool_Raven