A New Family

Asahi ran down the street to the nearest bus station and got on. The five minute bus ride couldn't have felt longer. He knew where Noya's house was because he had been invited there before. He walked up to the building and knocked on the door.

"Noya? Can I come in? Please? Im really sorry!" Asahi pleaded and begged but nothing he said got a response. He decided that Nishinoya wasnt going to let him in anytime soon so he lifted the mat, and luckily, found a key. He unlocked the door and went up the stairs. He walked into Noya's room but he wasnt there. He glanced to his left and saw that the bathroom door was slightly open so he walked up and pushed it further.

There he saw Noya, eyes bloodshot from crying, his face stained with tears. His head was resting on his knees, as he was gently rocking back and forth, sobbing. The small boy looked up at Asahi who began to sit down next to him.

"Noya no...."

"Im sorry Asahi, I overreacted but then when I got home they wouldnt stop and I couldnt take it anymore."

"Who wouldnt stop?"

Noya pointed to his phone on the bed. Asahi walked up and grabbed the phone. He looked at the notifications, they were all nasty, homophobic remarks.

"Im so sorry Noya, I shouldn't have burst out like that. And who are these people?"

"Boys from the soccer club."

"T-the socCER CLUB?" Asahi's voice raised as he slowly relised Noya had been bullied by his own teammates. This whole time he thought it had been a one time thing by some random punks.

Asahi walked back to the bathroom, took the boys hand and put a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"It'll be ok from now on.. i promise"

"H-how?"

"Because you'll quit the soccer team, and join the volleyball team. This way i'll be there for you always ok?"

"But im so short..."

"Yes but in our club, its not how you were born that matters, its how much effort you put in, and besides, we have another kid who's pretty much the same size as you!"

"Ok.. th..en" Noya fell asleep, he had exausted himself from crying for so long, and he finally felt calm enough to rest.

Asahi pick up his fragile frame, put him on the bed, and got him a glass of water from the kitchen downstairs. He then got in next to him and embraced the small thing in his arms, never wanting to let go again.

A/N:
Yesssssssss
Mwahahahahaaa
:) Boo
This is the final chapter sooo baii

Edit: HOLY MACAROONS THIS STORY HAS ALMOST 200 VIEWS AND MY SUGA ONE HAS ALMOST HIT 100 WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Mood: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edit 2: Hey guys ive changed the ending slightly so that it is more respectful of those who have experience with self harm. Im genuinely very sorry for romanticising this, and I send my love to anyone going through a tough time right now no matter how small. You're probably tired of hearing how theres always someone to help and how it gets better, but the reason this is always repeated is because it is true. I hope you find strength to reach out to someone, and I wish you the world <3 thank you for always supporting me I value each and every one of you guys individually.