Chapter 33 - How It Should Be

Daisy's POV:

The sun was shining and I was enjoying a few minutes of peace and quiet by the pool with my mate by my side, I was reading a few chapters of the first Hunger Games book. Katniss volunteering for her sister was a prime example of what family should be, I would die for Jayden or anyone else in my family. Suddenly the sun was blocked and no longer shining in my face, I looked up and found the same girl who has been causing trouble for the past two weeks stood staring at me. Alexandra. 

"I would appreciate it if you could move and not block the sun for me" I replied looking at her and then looking back at my book to continue reading. Mason was sat on the same sun lounger as me and his arms were around my waist, they tightened as soon as she came around. Mason is finding it a struggle to not stick up for me, it's the nature of a male mate to stick up and protect their mate. When it's an Alpha male those instincts are intensified. However, I don't want the pack to respect me simply because the moon goddess decided my destiny to be this and much greater, I want to earn my people's trust. 

"No" She replied cockily and when I looked back up at her she was smirking which inevitably made my anger rise. " Why is that?" I asked placing my bookmark on the page I was on and shutting the book before placing it down in front of me. " Because I don't want to?" She shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms across her chest, she did that to try and make her cleavage look bigger than it was and to assert authority that wasn't there. " Right because you don't want to" I chuckled and stood up. " Well I am telling you to move" I said taking a few steps to be infront of her. " I don't appreciate people blocking the sun for me, and I also don't appreciate this sort of attitude being shown my way as for someone like me that comes off as disrespect"   I could tell that she knew she didn't have a leg to stand on, she glared at me for a good second before storming off with her high heels clicking off the tiles. 

I shook my head and watched as she walked away, the tiles were wet from people getting in and out of the pool that one of her heels slipped and she lost her balance and ended up in the pool herself. People who were around to see the commotion were giggling to themselves, and that laughter grew in volume when Alexandra resurfaced with her make up running down her face. Waterproof makeup is the way to go girl.

 " You remind me awfully of Britanny" A pack member walked past her and she was furious with the comment.  " BABY" She shouted and out came the boy that I had an altercation with, he took one look at his mate and struggled to contain his own laughter. "Yes?" He stood at the egde of the pool. " Help me out" The boy got into the pool, even though she could have easily got out herself.  He picked her up bridal style and placed her on the tiles before he got out himself, it turns out what Alexandra was already revealing but what she was wearing underneath was even more revealing. A tiny black thong string bikini, hardly covering her boobs with both butt cheeks on show. Whatever works for some I guess.

"Go and change" We heard her mate say to her and urged to push her back inside, she looked at him as if he grew three heads, laughed and walked off.  Although she can wear what she wants, there are kids around here and the werewolf males tend to get much more possesive and jealous. I wouldn't dare wear something like that. The guy glared and stormed off inside, Luna instincts had kicked in and I started walking in the direction that he walked off into. " I know where you're going and I'm coming with you, I don't trust him" I nodded my head and let Mason follow me to where Alexandra's mate was sat. 

"Are you okay?" He was sat on one of the sofa's with his head in his hands, when I spoke up he looked up and looked defeated. " Why would you even ask me that?" He was angry but I knew he wasn't angry at me. " Why wouldn't I ask you that?" I asked him which made him look at me more intently. " You hate me" I chuckled softly and Mason held my hand closer to his body.