Paris

Location: Paris , france
Time : 8:30pm
Larry:  28 years
Laurent :28 years

Laurent

We finally made it back home safe and sound , that has to have been the best flight I had ever taken, and I'm a straight pussy when it comes to flying . I wait outside for our car to come pick us up and take us straight home to see momma I was so excited I had not seen her in months , Larry was talking to some of our assistance probably about all the work we have to get down to after our little mini vacation ends. I see a big black SUV pull up and the driver is a cutie ,a black girl with short hair , nice set of breast , and killer legs , remind me to thank who ever booked this driver. I smile at her she quickly smiles back " hello , are you guys all ready " she says sweetly " yes we are lovely , just let me go make sure they pack all our stuff in the car correctly " I tell her . Her face lights up at the lovely comment and she nods her head in agreement . I make my way over to Larry " car is here, let's start putting stuff in the car" I tell him " alright , let's put all the big bags in the back and put the smaller one up front with us " said Larry , that was always Larry's job instructing people how to do things correctly , which is probably why teaching came so naturally to him unlike me . After a couple of minutes we were all ready to go , everybody found a comfortable spot and the journey home began, I looked out at the window enjoying the view , it looked like Paris had changed some but that would be Impossible why change perfection I like to say . I looked up to see the driver was eyeing me I lightly smirked back naughty girl eyes on the road I chuckled to myself ," Larry do you think lilo is awake at this hour" one of our assistance asked " hopefully I can't wait to see her " he answers back , he decided to take the seat all the way in the back near the window so our lady assistance will have somewhere nice the sit , forever the gentleman , I missed lilo she was getting bigger everytime I got to see her again , I knew Larry missed her , but he tried not to fuss about it to much . I had not realized I was staring at him until he meet my eyes and smiled at me , my heart speed up , don't give me that smile when I'm not ready, I internally scolded him , quickly I turned back around .

Larry

We made it back , finally I was so ready to see everyone , I was talking to one of our lady assistance about up and coming events when Laurent came over telling everyone the car had arrived . After a couple of minutes of getting all the bags situated in the back and front we were ready to start the long journey back home , I looked out the window imagining what it would be like to have my lilo in my arms again , " Do you think lilo will be up at this time Larry "? Asked one of the women assistance. I had not thought on that I was so excited to see her I forgot how late at night it was, " I hope so I can't wait to see her" I answered back , soon silence filled the car again everyone ready to see there family and to just rest , I peeked up at my brother who's face was  staring out at the window he seemed to be in deep thought just like I was , I wonder what went through that pretty head of his sometimes as if he felt me staring he turned to me I quickly pretended to be staring out of the window again, hoping he would turn back around ,I took a chance and looked up again only to be meet with identical eyes , he looked shocked for a moment I guess he thought I wouldn't notice him staring at me , even though I did start it . I didn't know what to do I know we can't just sit here and stare at each other this whole trip home that might through up a couple of red flags to everyone so I just smile at him , like I use to do when we were kids when I knew  I did something bad but I wanted him to forgive me it's either that or kiss him on the cheek,but I learned not to do that early on as  a kid when I started to feel funny everytime I did it , so I had to come up with others ways of forgiveness . I learned he couldn't resist my smile , and I was gonna use that to my advantage when I wanted to , he blushed and quickly turned back around , I felt my cute innocent smile turn into a cocky smirk it always felt good to see him become a mess because of me .

Laurent

We had finally made it to momma house after an hour long drive , she greeted us at the door with hugs and kisses " oh my babies , how I've missed you " she says to both of us. We hug her the only way we know how long and hard , our assistant came out with all our bags and helped us take them into the house , we say our goodbyes to everyone and head inside to enjoy our family time , as soon as we walk in I hear little patter of feet, out comes lilo in her favorite white pajama dress clinging to me " daddy !" She screams . I let go of momma and grab her lifting her up , when she's able to see my face she giggles " daddy # 2 " she says I chuckle and give her the biggest hug . Her eyes soon catch Larry " daddy " she says excitedly I put her down and she hurries over to Larry " my lilo " he says to her quickly scupping her up and hugging her while still holding onto momma . It was a beautiful sight everyone I loved was happy just being together again , when I heard a light knock at the door again I headed towards the door not wanting anyone to disrupt the moment " hello? I open the door and there stands the cutie driver " yes , sorry ... you forgot this " she says handing me a sheet of paper with my cute bear key chain in it ,it must of feel off my phone in the car " Merci " I thank her and watch as she walks back to the SUV, I close the door behind me notice the sheet of paper has her phone number on it with the words " call me " written at the bottom I laugh at this ," what's so funny lau" ask Larry , " nothing , so I'm starving anybody else " I say trying to change the subject , " I have some left overs " answers momma , my mouth instantly waters my momma was an excellent cook .

Larry

Finally home we are greeted by momma with all the love I missed so much , I just wanted  to get in the house as quickly as possible , but I made sure to say my goodbyes to everyone and thank them for there hard work , inside it smelled just like I remember warm and comforting . I hear the sound of little feet my heart skips a beat " lilo" I manage to whisper out , but she mistakes Laurent for me I chuckle at this when Laurent plays it off so well, but she eventually realizes her mistake and giggles herself .We make eye contact " daddy" she says my heart is filled with joy he puts her down and she runs to greet me I scup her up quickly while still trying to balance my hold on momma , I hear a knock at the door but see Laurent headed over to answer it . I notice momma seems to have gotten shorter " momma are u getting smaller " I ask her " no baby I think your just getting taller " she says , she always does that make light of the situation , she never wants anyone to worry about her.  Suddenly I hear lau Laughing " what's funny Laurent" I say curious " nothing" he says  " I'm starving anybody else" he continues , that's when my curiosity really kicked in he was changing the subject but, why ? I thought " I have left overs " momma chimes in but my curiosity  is gonna have to wait cause my mouth just watered at the thought of Momma's cooking .