Chapter 1

"Ngh~! N-Night!" FredBear moaned as his boyfriend slammed into him. A small smile spread across Nightmare's face, sweat dripping down it. He groaned at the smaller bear's tightness.
      "F-Fred... I'm about to-" Night moaned, not completing his sentence and cumming inside his lover. Fred moaned loudly, releasing soon after. Both panted and huffed, exhausted after their little 'session'. Night pulled out and laid next to the yellow bear, pulling him close and covering them in the blankets. Fred snuggled closer.
        "I love you Night..." He said softly, his eyes slowly closing. Night smiled softly and kissed his forehead.
        "I love you too Fred..." Night looked over at his alarm clock, and made sure the alarm was on. The two have school in the morning. Night and Fred go to Five Nights High. They're both in 11th grade, but Night is older. Fred is 16 and Night had recently turned 17. I know what you're thinking, 'Why are they having sex already?'. The answer is simple, their hormones are very strong at this age, causing the two have sexual desires. Anyway... Night turned back to Fred and cuddled him more, his eyes soon closing for a deep slumber...

~ 3:15 A.M. ~

Night jerked awake when Fred suddenly shot out of bed, running out of the room and into the bathroom. He shook the sleep from his system, pulled his boxers on, and got up to follow his lover.
         "Fred, are you o-" he stopped himself when he found him vomiting in the toilet. Night knelt down to him and rubbed his back, trying to sooth him. Fred managed to stop with a gasp and a small sob, coughing.
         "You ok now baby?" Night asked softly, drying his lover's tears. Fred nodded slightly and coughed again, ignoring the urge to throw up again. Night carefully helped the smaller male up and to his room, setting him on the bed. "I'll go get you a glass water love..." He kissed Fred on the forehead and went to get him a glass of water. Fred sat on the bed, rubbing his stomach. He never told Night, but this has been going on for a while now. He had a bad feeling about his symptoms and took something. That something was a pregnancy test, and the results shocked him. He's pregnant and still in high school. Fred doesn't know how to tell his lover, but plans to do it soon. Night came back and handed him a glass.
        "Here you go baby..." He whispered, crawling back into bed. Fred drank a bit of the water and set it down, laying back down to cuddle with his boyfriend.
        "T-thank you N-Night..." Fred said, cuddling closely to him.
        "You're welcome love... Good night..."
        "Good night..."

NightBear15 signing off...