Soulless

Im soulless. No I'm not joking i actually have no soul. So i don't have feeling, i cant be hurt, not by anyone. You would think thats good but it isn't because now i hurt everyone else. I know i will never be happy again because i gave it all up. I sold my soul. I don't love my family and i have no feeling for them so i decided to leave them. I don't know them. And i don't care about them. Sounds harsh but i have no feeling.

I was 15 when i lost everything about life. Love, loss, happiness and sadness. I was deeply in love with a 'bad boy' his name was Brooklyn. As being the bad boy he was he got himself into a lot of trouble. Fights, gangs, drugs you know all that jazz. But i was in love and i didn't care what he did. I knew who he really was. He lived me and loved him thats all that mattered. It was a late misty night and i had heard from Brooklyn. No texts, no calls, no nothing. I was worried he was with other girls. But deep down i knew exactly where he was, Louis. Louis was the one that got him in all of this shit. I grabbed my keys and got in my car. 30 minutes away from the trouble. I was thinking what to say. I wanted him to come back so me and him could spend the night together. Maybe laid on the sofa with hot chocolate and i romantic movie. But no. Brooklyn is not one of those guys, he hardly did anything romantic but i was willing to try and at least get him home. I approached the flats where louis lived. Have you ever seen those flats where they look like boxes? The ones that look like hospital rooms? Well thats what these flats looked like but worse. Every single person that lived here was a druggy. I hated coming here. When i entered louis flat straight away i could smell the thick smell of alcohol and fags. However the place was silenced and there was not a trace of anyone. Was they in? Then i heard the blast. The familiar blast of a gun shot coming from louis bedroom. I ran in to see louis standing with the gun in his hand shaking. And on the floor was Brooklyn. Lifeless Brooklyn. I pushed louis cold white body out the way. Sobbing over the love of my life. He couldn't be gone. When i looked up at louis he was running. He had killed his best friend. I kept crying wishing for him to come back. I would give up anything i kept repeating. I will give up my soul. That time i said it out loud and everything around me shook and mist flooded around me. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't even breathe.