Bai tap audience

1. Welcome to Introduction to Economics. The textbook for this course, Economics for the New Millennium, is available at the university bookstore. The price is a bit steep, but I think you will find it is well worth it. Please bring your books to the next class. There will be two exams - a midterm and a final - in addition to which you will write several short research papers. 

2. All of you need to be aware of our return policy. Please don't accept any returns from customers without a dated receipt. Also make sure all returned items are in good condition before accepting them. Check the items carefully as we have had problems in the past with customers returning damaged goods.. Remember we issue store credit, not cash, for returns. If you receive complaints about this, please let me know.  

3. You have reached Dr. Galbraith's office. If this is an emergency, please hang up and call an ambulance. If you would like to make an appointment or ask for medical advice, please call back during our regular office hours. We are open from ten to six Monday through Friday, and from nine to twelve on the first Saturday of each month. You need to make an appointment because we don't accept walk-ins. Thank you.  

4. Remind the passengers that we will be landing shortly. Check to make sure all seat belts are fastened and ask the passengers to turn off all cell phones and recording devices. Find out if there is anyone with small children requiring extra assistance or if anyone needs help getting to a connecting flight.  

5. The following is a public service announcement, brought to you by Radio XYZ. Because of the drought, government officials are asking all city residents to conserve water. Residents are asked not to fill their swimming pools or water their gardens until further notice. Right now, the government is asking residents to do this on a voluntary basis, although if the situation becomes severe, it is possible that fines will be imposed. Stay tuned to Radio XYZ for all the latest updates.  

6. Thank you for calling the city hotline, your information source for all city events. For theater schedules and ticket orders, press one. For museum information, including information on special exhibits, the lecture series at the art museum, and the foreign film series at the history museum, press two. To hear about upcoming sports events at the city stadium, press three. To speak to an operator, please stay on the line. 

7. The history museum is our last stop today. We will spend two hours here. Recorded tours are available at the front desk for a small fee. I also have free informational brochures about the permanent exhibits for anyone who is interested. You are asked to return to the bus no later than 5:30. The bus will take us to our hotel, where we will enjoy dinner and an evening program. 

8. We have heavy traffic this morning because of a car breakdown on Route One near the airport. Avoid Route One if at all possible. In addition, road construction is slowing traffic over the City Bridge. Be prepared for a long, slow drive to work this morning. If you can, take the bus or subway. 

9. Is your company looking to hire skilled computer technicians? Do you want to hire technicians who have been trained with state-of-the-art equipment? Look no more. Graduates of the Computer Technology Institute are highly trained and skilled technicians able to handle all your routine technical problems. All institute graduates are eligible to become certified computer technicians. Hire one today 

10. Buying a house can be confusing, especially in today's market. The first step is obtaining a loan from the bank. To apply for a home mortgage, you'll need to get the necessary paperwork from a bank officer. You will have to have proof of your income and financial assets. This will help the officer determine how large a loan you qualify for.