Notes (One Shot)

The feeling of insecurity. Is it bad if I envy those couples who walks hand in hand? Those couples who seems to love each other so much?

*sigh*

Am I just the only one who still never had a boyfriend? Gosh..

"Dude, they said that we will be performing for the foundation day. Let's start the practice this weekend, are you guys free?"
....
...
..
.
Omg Becca, hold your horses. That was just Bryle. Your classmate, one of the most famous guy in your school, your crush.. No, he's the love of your life. That guy. And what? They'll perform? I will watch them whatever happens.

~

"Okay class, copy the notes on the board. This will show up in your exam. Don't be noisy, you might disturb the other classes."

*writing the notes while fantasizing*

"Becca, my love. Why don't we go on a date this evening? I already miss you even if I always see you at school. I've been busy with the practice these past few days."

"Of course, Bryle. I miss you as well. It's so sad without your kisses."

"Just don't forget, Becca. I love you."

"I love you too, Bryle---"

"What? Did you just call my name?" Bryle asked while standing in front of me, looking down on me while I'm writing.

Did I just said that loudly?

S-seriously??

My face started to feel hot as I looked down and acted innocently.

"Yeah, move a lil. I can't see the board. And you're too noisy."

Omg, sorry about that. I just don't want you to find out the feeling I have for you. I just can't imagine you liking me at all. So I'll just stay like this until I forget you. I doubt it though, forget you? Hmmm..

"Oh, I'm sorry, Becca. But can I borrow your notes again later? I forgot my notebook again. If it's just okay for you."

Yeah, he always borrow my notebook because he don't really write the notes whenever they ask us to. He's lazy, but good thing he's always one of the top 5. Of course, I'm one of them too. Snow the popular bitch at the first. As always.

Speaking of Snow, she seems nice this past few days. And there's a rumor na she's seeing a guy named Caleb? Even this bitch seems to fell in love to the person who love her. But me? Why??

After I finish my notes, Bryle came in front of me, smiling.

"Here, give it back tomorrow cuz I need to review."

Acting cold, controlling myself but if you just know how I want to confess on you because who knows? I might have a chance on you right? It's not really impossible, right?

"Yes ma'am!" He said while saluting. Stop that, I'm falling deeper, this is so unfair.

I'll just go home now since it's already time. I'm so stressed .. And depressed at the same time.