What feelings?

Hello please keep in mind this is my first fanfic on this site, so please take it easy lol thank you-Admin💞
-----------------------------------------------Zens POV-
"Haha" As I finished laughing at "Mc's" joke I glanced over to where Jumin was standing before. He wasn't there but walking over towards me.. Maybe to talk to Mc? I calmly told myself that if he did I couldn't get jealous. But to my surprise instead of walking over to talk to me he stood right in front of me, staring into me eyes "Jumin..?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-Jumin's POV-
Zen looked confused? Did he think I was coming to talk to"Mc"? As not to seem rude I turned to Mc and said politely "Hello "Mc" it's nice to meet you. You did well on this party. Thank you~" Then I turned to Zen, he was still looking at me with those confused ruby red eyes of his. "Zen..I would like to talk to you about the umm..c-cat costumes for you to wear" I grabbed Zens shoulder and beckoned him to follow me to a private area
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-Zens POV-
Cat costumes? "-I sneezed into my tissue-" Cat costumes. I could feel my face getting hotter again. W-What a pervert..!! But my words went against my thoughts "S-Sure.." What am I saying?! Why am I agreeing to this!? "-I sneezed again into my tissue-" Dose he want to see me in that costume...okay..I turned to "Mc". "Sorry my love the brat wants me. I'll be back soon~" As I said that to her/him I didn't feel the compassion I normally do when I talk to "Mc" . What was wrong with me? Do I like her anymore? I got that confusing thought out my head and let Jumin take my hand as he lead me across the crowded room around a corner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-Jumin's POV-
When I lead Zen round the corner my heart started beating faster, my face burning a hot red. "Z-Zen...I-I..umm..did some drawing of you.." I reached into my pocket but stopped half way to look at Zen's reaction. He..he was b-blushing..brightly and clearly. I started to look into his eyes, my blush getting brighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-Zens POV-
I...I couldn't stop looking at him the more I looked the reder my face got. Jumin's face however was a lot refer then mine, it was as red as a tomato. "Jumin I...l-let me see your drawings.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one is kind of short I'll get back to it as soon as possible-Admin😚