{1}:Last Day Of Summer☀️

Loren P.O.V
Yawn

I woke up and I grabbed my phone from the side table and I started scrolling through my social media,looking at my Snap chat,Facebook,and Instagram.I decided to text my bestfriend Ally.

Loren:Morning Ally☀️🤗

Ally:Morning Loren☺️

Loren:So I was wondering if u wanted to hang out today?😏☺️🤔

Ally:Of course,why       wouldn't I hangout with my  BFF 😘😚😊😇!

Loren:How about the Mall...,around 2ish?🤔😏

Ally:yasss B,I be                         There at ur place ☺️

Loren:Okay!

I went down stairs,I saw a note on the fridge saying

Dear Loren,

I had to go to work early,I'll be home late,if you need anything you know my phone number.

                             Love,Mom

Omg I have the hole house to myself!Loren said.
I decided to go on Netflix and watch Jane the Virgin.I went to the kitchen to get some snacks,and something to drink.

A FEW HOURS LATER,

I looked at the time and it was 1:20pm.Oh shoot I have to get ready.Loren said
I ran upstairs to my room,to get ready.I wore a white  crop,with a jean jacket and leggings,and I wore my sunglasses.I put some makeup on like foundation,mascara,eyeliner,soft pink lipstick,and I did my eyebrows.
DING DING!

Hey Ally come in,you ready to go to the mall.Loren said.

Ally's P.O.V

Of course and damn girl you look fire.

Thanks Ally. Loren said.

So Loren,are you gonna try to get a boyfriend...maybe like Ethan?

I don't know Ally, really Ethan is so not my type, I doubt he even likes me.

Come on Loren you don't know! he might like you too,and he totally is your type! I have an idea! We have to give you a whole new look,that way he might like you.

That's doesn't sound like it's gonna work Ally.

Loren's P.O.V

Want to get Starbucks Ally?
Yeah sure. Ally said.

Hello how may I help you Jake said?
Can we get two Vanilla Beans?

Ok what's your name? Loren,ok that would be $15.00

We grabbed our Starbucks and sat down at a table and started talking.Wanna go to Forever21,Ally asked me?

Yeah maybe we can find you hot clothes. Yeah sure I told Ally.Loren try these high waisted jeans and this shirt.

4 HOURS LATER

I went home and saw my mom In the living room watching tv.

Mom P.O.V
Hello honey where were you?

I was at the mall with Ally.

Wanna eat dinner?

No I'm just gonna go to my bedroom.

Ok Honey.

Loren P.O.V

I went to my room to put my things down,and I walked to my bathroom.I took my makeup off and I washed my face.I went back to my room and grabbed some clothes,so I can take a shower.

1 HOUR LATER
I went to my room to brush my hair and blow dry it.I was getting everything ready for tomorrow,like my backpack and clothes.
I thought to my self this year is gonna be great.I can't believe I'm a junior in High school.
My eyes got sleepy,and it went black.

A/n
I'm sorry if this imagine sucked it's my first time making on,I hope if you guys like it-mrsdolan101💍