Prolouge

Author's POV

"Lay the red carpet already!" Kai shouted at Sehun.

"Shut it hyung-"

"OMO she's here!" Kai gasped pushing Sehun causing him to fall backwards.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROSÉ!" The corridor filled with the same repetitive words.

It was the 16th birthday of the schools beloved Queenka, Roséanne Park. Posters of her pretty face draped all the corridors around the school. She had received so many presents like homemade treats, expensive jewellery, roses, shoes, and personal handwritten notes.

"Unnie you are just glowing today!" A geeky girl with glasses appeared out of nowhere.

"Thanks." Rosé told the needy girl.

"May I touch your hair?.." The girl asked.

"Um No?" Rosé asked, scrunching up her pretty face walking ahead.

"But unnie I'm in your geometry class! It's me Joy?!" The girl shouted.

Rosé had finally reached her English class but only for someone to cover her eyes with their hands.

"Oh my god who's this?" Rosé giggled.

She tugged gently on the persons arms and they soon released their hands.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎉 " All the Queenka's and Kingka's cheered.

Rosé's face grew pale.

"Aw guys, I love you all so much!" Rosé smiled, tearing up gently.

Taehyung placed his arms around her waist, reassuring her from crying.

She turned to see Taehyung's smiling face. "Happy birthday Princess." He grinned and Rosé turned to pull him into a real hug.

"Thank you Tae!" Rosé laughed.

"Anything for you babe." Taehyung winked calmly which made Rosé's heart flutter.

"Eee I can't believe you're already 16!" Jisoo said, pulling Rosé's soft babylike cheeks. "Just Lisa left to go!" Jisoo added excitedly.

"Only one more month unnie!" Lisa pouted.

"Can't wait for tonight though." Jennie smirked sexily.

"We're invited right?" Namjoon added cockily, placing his arms on Jennie's shoulder.

"Um no." Jennie said removing his arm "Its only going to be us girls for once." Jennie admitted and Namjoon let out a sigh.

Hoseok appears out of no where."Rosé lets danceu!" Hoseok shouted, grabbing Rosé away from Taehyung.

"It's your birthday, it's your birthday!" Hoseok chanted twirling Rosé in circles.

"Hoseok stoppp!" Rosé screeched out of laughter.

He continued to twirl her around fast until she fell into Jungkook's embrace by accident.

"Alright CLASS!" Mrs Son shouted entering the class.

Rosé quickly thanked Jungkook and placed herself at her desk like everyone else.

"I hope everyone is ready for learning today." Mrs Son hoped but only received numerous groans and complaints.

"You come to school for a reason children." Mrs Son moaned. "And let's all support and congratulate our birthday girl Roséanne Park!" She announced and everyone cheered.

Rosé stood up after Mrs Son signalled her to.

"Thanks for all the love so far guys! It means a lot!" Rosé smiled and bowed.

She sat back down only to receive a kinky wink followed by a smile from Taehyung.

I hope everything goes well tonight.

AN//  This is only just the prologue just to get a bit of the back story out. Please comment and vote.