「 Tacenda & Character Information 」

Tacenda
Ta-'chen-da

(N.) things better left unsaid;
matters to be passed over silence.

We do not own Black Haze but we own Bella Jael and our other original characters in the story. We will be following the plot with an 100% chance of a sequel since there are so many chapters of Black Haze.

CHARACTER:

First Name: Bella [Promise Of God in Latin

First Name: Bella [Promise Of God in Latin.]
Last Name: Jael [Wild as a Mountain Goat in Latin.]
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Height: 177cm
Species: Human & Magician
School: Helios Academy
Class: Hereis
Personality: Intelligent, cunning, shameless, quiet, blunt, composed and calm. When provoked; violent, sassy and temperamental.
Appearance: Straight black hair that goes up to her waist with long bangs that can cover her eyes if styled. Heterochromatic eyes; right eye is a mix of red and gold, left eye is a deep, ocean blue. Sharp face, slightly chubby cheeks with large eyes and a sloped nose. Thin legs, small waist and quite skinny.
Abilities: Hand-To-Hand Combat, Advanced weapon skills, Gymnastics, Aerobics, Magic Like Summoning.
Inabilities: Concentration in class, Becoming Embarrassed, Cooking, Cleaning, Making Friends.
Likes: Her Family, people, food, reading books, playing games such as card games, poker, chess etc, combat, the dark, unexpected experiences.
Dislikes: Attention, Any Size crowd, her family, some types of magicians, childish games.
Awaken Form:

- An outfit that consists of an oversized, light blue-grey cloak with fur lining and red outlines with rows of buttons at the front

- An outfit that consists of an oversized, light blue-grey cloak with fur lining and red outlines with rows of buttons at the front. A light grey dress shirt underneath the cloak. A maroon red skirt that goes to her mid thigh, thigh-high light blue-grey socks with a red line at the top and Black combats boots.
- Eyes glow unnaturally bright.
- Surrounded with streams of black, white and red smoke.
- Her Awaken name is Asiah [Unclear in Latin.]
- Awaken mark is on her stomach.

]- Awaken mark is on her stomach