The Beginning

Snatch! As the bandit grabs the bread and runs with excitement. One of the peasents who dreamed of being a guard trips her over. "Hult!""You are not aloud to pass!"Says the peasant. The training guard brings the bandit to Lord Crystal Castle. One of the guards brings them in."Lord Crystal we have some visitors". The guard says. "Bring them in" She says kindly. "Ok Miss" He said.  "Hello my lord I found th-th-this RASCEL Stealing bread!"She says Furiously. Well thats the third time you have done it. Lord Crystal says.
One guard walks in Mi... Right as the guard was about to say something Lord Crystal interrupts. Max your finally here can you take this fine lady to become a guard.Crystal says. Uhh but mis- NO BUTS TAKE HER MAX! Ahh ok-ok Max and Crystal says. Right as they walk out the door Lord Crystal asks the bandit a question. What is your name? The lord says. Its Liv :/ .   Okay Liv why are you stealing things? She says. Because im poor and my family kicked me out! Liv screams madly. Ok how bout we make a deal I let you stay here and you will stop stealing because you have pretty much everything that you dream. Is it a deal or not?

Stay Tuned For Part Two
Will Liv Say Yes Or No