Hades Kid

I can hear it behind me. Almost there. Get past the tree, you can do it. Keep running. Run to the building. Keep going. As soon as I get past the tree, I start screaming for help. I keep running, never looking behind me. I see a kid with dark curly hair. I grab the sword out of his hand and swing at the beast behind me. It turns into golden dust. I stand there panting, the kid staring at me with big eyes. I hand him the sword. "Thanks, I'm Callie." "Leo, how far did you run?" "A mile, mile and half. Thank god you were here, I wouldn't have gotten much farther." "I'll take you to Chiron." I nod my head and walk next to him. I take a pony tail off my wrist and put my black hair into a ponytail. I can fell Leo watching me. "You know who you look like?" "Who?" I ask. "My friend Nico. Just different eyes. He's over there." He says pointing to a kid with black hair and pale skin. He's wearing a leather jacket. Like me. And black skinny jeans, like me. Huh. "Nico!" Leo calls. Nico rushes over here. He looks at me, then throws his arms around me. "Bianca! How'd  you come back? You were dead. I couldn't visit you." He pulls away. I see tears dripping down his face. I look at him. "I'm so sorry, I don't know any Bianca's. My names Callie." He looks at me horrified. "Bu- but you look just like her. The dark hair, the leather jacket." Then he looks at my eyes and sighs. "And brown eyes, you have brown eyes." I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry." I say. He just shakes his head and walks away. Leo grabs my hand, pulling me toward the building I was running to. "Bianca was his sister, she died." "Oh. and I look like her?" "I don't know, I've never seen her." "Oh." I look back at Nico and see him melt into shadows. Melt into the shadows?! I look back at Leo and see him pointing and talking about different things at the camp. Archery station, rock climbing wall that shoots out lava, the stables, the forest, the 12 cabins. I just nod as if I'm paying attention. I put my ear buds in my ear, ignoring everything Leo's saying. He finally notices I'm not listening and shuts up. We finally get to the building, and I see a man, or half a man. From the waist down he's a horse. Oh god. What've I got myself into. He looks at me. "Who are you?" He asks urgently. "Callie, and you?" I ask while taking out my ear buds. "Chiron. How'd you get here?" "A monster was chasing me, so I ran. I came across Leo and took the sword out of his hand and killed it." "You killed it? Just like that. No training?" "No training." "It was a hell hound." Leo adds. Chiron looks at me. "Lets go inside, shall we?" "I guess." We walk inside and see a man sitting at a card table, wearing a Hawaiian shirt. "Cards?" I nod my head afraid to say no. I could feel the power radiating off of him. I sit down in a chair. "Rummy? Know how to play?" he asks. "Yes sir." He looks at me, "Manners, I like this one." Chiron sighs a sigh of relief. "This Mr. D, the camp director." I nod. "Mr. D, she killed a hell hound, she's never had training." He glares at Leo, "did I give you permission to speak?" Leo shakes his head. I lay down a jack, queen, king, and ace of spades. He plays a ten off my cards. "So you killed a hell hound?" I nod my head. He looks at Chiron, "She's definitely a half - blood." "Can I ask a question." Mr. D nods. "What's a half blood?" "A half - blood, also known as a demigod, is half mortal, half god." "Like Greek or Roman god, like Zeus and Hades?" "Exactly. Most demigods have ADHD or Dyslexia because there brains wired for battles and Greek." I nod my head. "So my dads a god? Which one?" "We don't know which one. We'll find out soon." I lay down three aces. That's game. "145 points, you?" "120." Mr. D mumbles. Mr. D. Dionysus! "Your a god aren't you?" I ask Mr. D. "Why yes I am, how'd you figure out?" "Well, I was thinking about the gods, and realized Mr. D had to stand for something, and realized it you were Dionysus." "Good girl. Leo, give her the tour." "Already did." "Then take her to her cabin." He nods and takes my arm and pulls me out of the building. We walk towards "the cabin". "So, your going to be staying in the Hermes cabin until we know who your godly parent is." I nod my head. "Kay" We get to the door. I open the door and step inside. " 'lo." "Hi!" A blonde kid says to me. He points to cot. "That's where you'll be sleeping, I can... uh.. steal some toiletries and stuff for you." He tosses me an orange t-shirt. "You gotta wear this and jeans when your at camp." I nod my head. He grabs my wrist. "Lets go find you a weapon."