Prologue

Prologue

Beverly Hills High School.

What can you say about it?

It's a beautiful building, the teachers are focused and want the best for the students.

And the Students?

Well ...

There are The Skaters, who have some ... Problems with drugs.

There are the girls who can be mean and manipulate, and make bets and pick on the others students.

There are those who are trying to be as environmental as possible.

There are also those who are talented and very gifted, who are Artists, Singers and Actors and who are very involved with the Theater & Drama apartment.

There can also be the top students of the school ... Who are called "nerds" or "geeks".

There are also ... "The Emo's" ... And "the Goth's" ... They are troubled, but the teachers are trying to help them.

And then, of course ... There are the two students who raise above the others ... Unfortunately.

Jason Ryan Andrews. He is the star quarterback in the football team, the captain of the soccer team and swimming team, also lacrosse and track team and the captain of the basketball team.

He is one of our two top students, and has the habit of being ... Bored in class ...

But he does set a good example for the Freshman & the Sophomore students, and tells them "to stay away from drugs" and "to focus on school". He is also very popular ... Amongst the ladies of the school. He tends to have a different girlfriend everyday at school. He is what they call a "Player". He can also be very stubborn and do the "impossible" to get his will through.

Then there is the other, top student in the school ...

Julia Melanie Matthews. She is a real rebel, and teachers are starting to give up on controlling her. She has already made 19 teachers quit, she can really get inside someone head. She is very smart and clever, she is the other top students, and she would be Valedictorian if it wasn't for Jason who she is fighting to get the spot. She quit stubborn herself. She too, is popular among the guys, she seam to get all their attention and some of the girls are being jealous and trying to bring down her mood by calling her names and try to start rumors about her, but she doesn't seam to be affected by it.

Both Julia and Jason have strong personalties, are the schools top students and are popular. You would think that they would have something in common?

But most teachers that know them both, would all agree that they are like cats and dogs.

They both fight, sometimes verbally and sometimes Julia can be very aggressive and then teachers have to interfere before someone gets hurt.

They truly do hate each other, and both work to the very end to get that spot as Valedictorian. But they do play mind games with each other, and with everyone else.

Jason is trying to make Julia fall in love with him, so that he have the reputation of being "the guy who broke the heart of the Heartbreaker".

Julia is trying to make Jason, fall for her, so that she can convince him that she needs to be the Valedictorian and she can get the reputation of being "the girl that played the Player".

That's what they are called. Julia is known as "The Heartbreaker" and Jason has the reputation of being "The Player".

Every student in Beverly Hills High School, knows about the power struggle between Julia and Jason.

There are even the rumors that their are the modern "Romeo and Juliet", since it's that saying.

"Your greatest love can come from your greatest hate".

But that is not the case between Julia and Jason. They are true enemies, and dont' care or respect each other one bit, how they can ever "Love" each other, is very doubful ...

I guess we just have to wait and see ...