Heartbreaker Vs Player - Chapter 1: A Good-Looking Day

Julia Matthews POV

I was driving into the parking lot of "Beverly Hills High School" and parked my silver Volkswagen Jetta, my baby.

The only one who was allowed to touch my car was me ...

I parked my car near the exit, wanting to get the hell out of school, as soon as possible!

I quietly sang my favorite song "Good Girl" by Alexis Jordan, when I reached for my handbag on the seat next to me and looked for my lip-gloss and make up mirror.

I looked into my make up mirror and applied some pink, coconut flavored lipgloss to my already perfect pink lips. I smiled into my mirror and blew myself a kiss through the mirror, and then winked at myself and giggled.

I put the mirror and the lipgloss back into my handbag, grabbed the bag and step out of my car.

I looked down at my outfit and smiled, I was wearing a black T-shirt with the text "Blah, Blah, Blah" and skin tight light blue jeans with short black leather boats and my favorite black leather west.

I smiled to myself and looked up at the school that I ruled in, knowing that even if the teachers give me attitude, nothing can bring me down today! I'm invincible ...

I walked over the parking lot and heard some guys howl and whistle behind me, I just mentally rolled my eyes and smiled. After all, I had a reputation to protect, a reputation that I had spent my entire time of high school to build.

Everyone knew that the person you were in high school, is nothing compared to the person you will be after high school. So, until I graduate, as the schools valedictorian, I just have to play my part and make sure that everyone in Beverly Hills High School remembers my name.

I looked over my shoulder and winked at the guy who I knew had whistled at me, I winked at him and he smiled like he had won the lottery. I turned back around and just kept on walking. I was feeling untouchable and in control, it was the best feeling in the world.

Yep, this will be a good day ...

Jason Andrews POV

"Woho!" She yelled. Who was she? Just some blond girl that I had picked up at the bar last night, and taken home to have our very own party ...

Now I was giving her a ride to school. She begged me to, and I didn't want to be late for school and she was already in the car when she asked me.

Now, she was laughing and yelling cause the top of my car was down and I was driving pretty damn fast on the highway. She had her hands in the air and the wind blew in her hair.

She looked at me and was still laughing. I know that she is still drunk, otherwise she wouldn't be this chipper if she had a hangover.

Pretty soon I saw the old school, where I was King. I ruled this school, and nobody else. I grinned and parked my Mercedes and didn't even bother to wait for the blond girl. I couldn't even remember her name. Not that it mattered anyway.

"Hey, Jason ... Wait up!" She yelled and jumped out of the car. I rolled my eyes and just kept on walking towards the school.

I heard her heels hitting the ground behind me, and I sighed. I knew what was going to happen.

The blond ran past me and stopped a few feet in front of me. I sighed and stopped when she was just one feet away from me. I looked at her tiredly and annoyed, and she bit her lip and looked me in the eyes. She was nervous. I could tell.

"Um ... I ..." She started quietly and bit her lip and placed a string of hair behind her ear and looked up at me. I was still just staring at her.

I knew what she was doing. She was biting her lip, acting nervous and then she would put her hair back behind her ear, so that I had a chance to smell her perfume ... That would be in off for most guys to fall for a girl.

Then she made the killer shot. She took a deep breath and looked down to the ground, making herself look so innocent and sweet, when I knew that she was anything but. And making me get a pretty good look at her cleavage.

She then looked up into my eyes, still biting her lips. She was probably expecting me to drool over the view of her, or have some sort of lust in my eyes after her.

Don't get me wrong, it was a pretty good view! ... But I already was with her last night. She was old news, and it's time for me to go to school and find someone new. Someone that I haven't already partied with.

I sighed and looked around the parking lot. There were a few more kids there, a few Goth's that were talking to each other, only wearing dark clothes and make up. The Nerd's were synchronizing their phones or whatever, sticking together. The meat-headed Jock's were laughing and bullying the Nerd's, and flirting with every girl that they saw, mostly the cheerleaders.  And the Cheerleaders were eating out of the Jock's palm's and looking so damn stupid doing so.

Yep, everything was like it was everyday. I sighed and looked back at the blond girl that was still in my way. I saw that she was surprised that I didn't react the way that she thought that I would.

"Look, if you have something to say, then say it. I'm busy" I snapped at her and she jumped back a little. She looked shock and then I just groaned and walked away.

I heard her yell after me a few times, but I refused to look back and then suffer through another attempt for her to trick me into start dating her.

But everyone knows that I NEVER date anyone. There was only one girl that I could think of dating.

I smiled when I thought of Her. And then something caught my eye and I stopped.

I smirked evilly when I looked at the Volkswagen Jetta across the parking lot, I knew who it was. Oh this would be fun ...

I looked around and then at my watched, I knew that I had some time before school officially started. Not that I had anywhere to be, anyway. Never had any friends to worry about. Most guys are just jealous, cause I'm awesome and can get their any of their girlfriends whenever I want. So all the guys stay away from me.

But it's alright. I don't really care about them.

I shrug and laugh it off, making my way to the car.

Yes, this is gonna be fun ...