School days

🎶💙~THE WITCH SOUL~ Beauty in a curse💙🎶(Soul eater OC story/fiction fan made)

Soul pov.

So it was morning I had just brushed my hair and finished dressing up for another day at the DWMA I wasn't very excited or anything to be honest I just expected things to be as always people get their assignments with their meister and weapon and go complete them all to turn their weapons into a death scythe to be wielded by the "oh so great lord death"

But in my case it was different I had no weapon. I didn't expect others to want to be my weapon to be honest. No one trusted witches anyway. And no one knew I was a meister either but..it's not like I wanted them to know anyway.

I enter the schools head down paying no attention to my surroundings and headed to my favorite spot since there was still an hour left before class started. So without another thought I put on my skull headphones jamming to my favorite bands and walked while reading my book of spells.

I was still a beginner at magic and didn't know much. So when I had the time I would read my book of spell and practice my magic. While I was reading I didn't notice the panicked blonde running in my direction and then...CRASH  I fell backwards on the pavement dropping my things scratching my elbow in the process. I whimpered a little in pain and then I heard a sweet innocent voice that would change my life forever but I didn't know that

Michael pov.

Running that's all I could think of as the bullies chases me I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone I fell to the side and saw a frail girl wearing a blue dress and big brown eyes that fell dropping her stuff. I immediately I jump to my feet ignoring the pain in my side and asked if she was ok. She simply looked up.

I felt my heart stop as I stared at the most beautiful innocent eyes I've ever laid eyes on and she simply stared at me. I immediately broke from the trance and looked at her arm and saw blood trickling down her arm dripping in the floor I immediately freaked turning pale and shaking afraid and embarrassed and did the first thing that came to my mind.

(M is for Michael..S is for Soul)

M: "I..I'm so sorry"

S: "d..don't..worry it isn't y..your fault"

M: "at least let me help you" I said in a steady voice picking her up.

S: "w..why are you helping me..?"

M: "I just felt it was the right thing to do " I smile carrying her to the nurse I noticed she didn't object and then o saw why.. her leg was twisted in an awkward position and looked painful. "I'm so sorry"

S: "I..it's alright I've been through worse" she answered in a sweet shy voice.

M: "h..huh?" She looked at me strange but I remained silent but in my mind all I thought was what does she mean by "worse"? Nerveless I shakes the thought away as we arrived to the nurse Medusa. Their always been something that I didn't like about her but I had to ignore that thought for now I set the girl on a chair and walk out waiting outside the nudes office in a bench playing with my fingers.

Soul pov.

The boy left me with the nurse she simply put a cast on my leg and placed a bandage in my elbow and dismissed me I limped out with crutches and saw the blonde was sitting on a bench beside the door to the nurses office as he noticed me he immediately perked up his eyes strangely looking happier with than before.

M: "look I'm real sorry for what I did back there" he scratched the back of his head embarrassed a tint of red appearing on his cheeks.

S: "no no ...it's ok I'm fine and thank you for helping me..it was so nice of you"

M: "well I couldn't just keep waking like nothing happened...." He said rather confused then asked "why wouldn't I help?"

S: "I uh...it's just I never talk to anyone and no one else comes close to me often in more of a loner if you know what I mean."

M: he offered a kind smile towards me and replied "I don't mind witches...besides I'm a loner myself"

S: "h..how did you know?"

M: "I'm a weapon and I can telegenic I'm speaking to a witch by their soul wavelengths and well....your way of dressing..."

Soul: I looked down at my clothes and thought is there something wrong about the way I dress?

M: as if he had read my mind he responded "there's nothing wrong with your clothes I could just tell...that's all" he scratched the back of his neck smiling nervously.

S: "it's ok" the school bell rang signalling it was time to head to class so I started walking towards my class using my crutches. I wish I was more advanced at magic I wouldn't have to use these things.

M: he grabbed wrist stopping me from moving any further "let me help" in a blink of an eye he was carrying me in his back walking towards my class.

I blushed wrapping my arms around his neck and I felt him smile and saw he was also blushing.

I smelled the aroma of his soft blade baby hair and smiled while he carried me.

S: "thanks" I muttered.

M: kept carrying me then put me in front of the door to our class and he smiled opening the door "after you.."

S: I blushed slightly smiling and walked in class him following and took our sits as the teacher started of the class...

Michael pov.
As the teacher spoke I took no bother in paying attention all that was in my mind was the innocent girl I had harmed which troubled me.. I watches as she lightly bit her lip furrowing her eyebrows and crinkling her nose focused while at times she would bite on her pencil lost in her thoughts..strangely though I found it extremely entertaining and somewhat adorable in a way..wait what was I thinking I just met her and...she probably hates me after what I did though I don't think I'll ever forget those innocent eyes and that sweet voice of hers as she spoke..

I felt my cheeks burn and heat up and I knew I was bright red and then I looked at her direction only to find those innocent eyes that haven't left my mind looking back at me..I observed as her face began to turn pink and I chuckled lightly looking away embarrassed that she caught me looking and my cheeks turned bright red and I scratched the back of my neck smiling sheepishly at her and still nervous..she simply returned the smile looking away her cheeks flushed as I mentally slapped myself for her catching me staring Archer like an idiot she must think I'm am idiot..or a freak I got more insecure and then I asked myself where the bullies that were chasing me had gone...it's like their purpose was to meet the girl for some reason..I didn't understand why though...maybe it's fate..destiny..? Who knows...I shrugged and the bell rang signifying class was over and the teacher dismissed us and I picked up my things rushing out of class to go to lunch period as I neared my favorite area I sat behind the tree and I saw the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on with the sweetest melody after I stared closely I saw who it was...it had been....

...AAAAAND CLIFF HANGER WHO COULD IT BE..?....ANYWAYYYYY
I HOPED U GUYS LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER 😄🎶😸 LEAVE ME YOUR OPINIONS DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENTS AND GIVE ME YOIR OPINIONS OF WHAT U WOULD LIKE THAT HAPPENED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

O