Chapter 2

Hi I'm finally updating. I was busy, tired and it took time to actually write the chapter, btw I'm a young writer and this is the first ever book that I'm writing. Enjoy!!

prettycurls22~

+++++++++++++++

As I stood in the middle of my plain new bedroom ideas were just consuming my head on how to decorate it. So many choices. We reached the house a little ago and finished carrying the boxes inside. The house was truly very nice, definitely could get used to it. I already love my bedroom, it has one huge window and a fair sized bathroom. I get my OWN bathroom. YES!! I always wanted my own. I start school next week so Mom and I have the rest of the week to unpack,shop for the house and decorate.

"Like it?"

Turning around quickly quite startled I saw my Dad in the doorway. A smile quickly spread on my face.

"Nice choice, impressed" I answered now grinning. Chuckling he stood up right from leaning on the door. "Glad to hear, well have fun unpacking." "I will" I chuckled, like who says have fun unpacking?

Turning back around after he left I look over the room once again. Hmmm. How about dark purple. That would look nice plus it's one of my colours.

Purple it is.

Better start unpacking.

****************

The week went by pretty quickly but we managed to get what we needed for the house and organize everything. I got my room done. It's dark purple with matching curtains, a queen sized bed- that I love because it is so soft, a computer table and lights around the ceiling to give a glowing effect at night. Cool right?

It is now weekend and I am infront my closet trying to figure out what to wear on Monday. The first day is a big deal! First impressions.

I think the best thing to do is check out the school and what everyone else is wearing then start stepping (looking real good) which means simple but nice outfits first.

Ohhh!!

What about peplum. You know those shirts that go out at the bottom. I love those plus they're in style right now so bonus point. I have about four of them in my closet already.

I could wear a black skinny with my white peplum and the animal print flats that I got recently. It's safe enough. I'll leave the jewelry and makeup for Monday so I wouldn't be here for another half an hour.

I remember Dad saying that there's a beach nearby so I definitely have to go soon but not before I get a new bathing-suit. It adds to the experience.

After taking out the clothes, deciding to go on a walk around the block and telling my parents where I'm going, I'm off through the door in short pants, tank top, slippers. and shades.

It's nearing sunset so the sky's lit with red, pinks and orange. Pulling out my phone I take a quick picture and selfie ( that looks really gud with the sun in the background) and begin my walk on the sidewalk, breathing in and out slowly as the breeze blows. Relaxing. Right now I feel a little like I'm in one of those music videos were there's slow motion and the fan's blowing in the woman's hair so she is all like- I'm the goddess up in here!

My mind is so cra-cra- (that means crazy). Just saying.

All the houses in the neighborhood are basically the same. Maybe one or two differences between them but not much. I wonder if there's a lot of kids that live around here. Then again there is a beach nearby so it's a possibility.

I have to get my bike out here soon, I mean like this is some nice road to ride on!

Looking back on where I walked from which is a pretty good distance but it's getting late so I should probably head back home.

I do like walking. Alot more than running. During the week I should checkout if there's any gyms close by that I can join.

Yes I do workout.

I have to.

Just because you're plus size doesn't mean that you're unhealthy or lazy it mean that you are blessed to have meat and curves that u should be proud of! I like exercising, knowing that I'm doing something good for my body. Although I exercise I'm not one of those girls who have a strict diet. There is a reason why 'die' is in 'diet' and I like living- thank you very much. I love food, like who doesn't so if u don't then.....

Slap Yo-self!

Hopefully on Monday I'll get to walk around again and find my new favorite place. It's a thing my mom and I have where we find a nice place like a cafe, park or store and make it our place to go all the time.

Finally reaching home, I make two jam and butter sandwiches with a cup of grapes and water then head for the TV.

+++++++++++++++++

Hope u enjoyed it and hopefully I'll be updating chapter 3 next week.

Please vote and comment (if u want) and look out for chapter three.