Chapter Three-Spying, meeting, bailings

Kidnapped by the Enemy

        Chapter Three

Spying,Meetings,bailings

Cindy's P.O.V.

I woke up early at 6:30.Good thing Marie, slept over her friends house.This morning I had to spy on Maddie and Mackenzie.I can't believe Cathy! Wanting us to KIDNAP! Is she crazy? Nut's! If we get caught we will go to jail.

Besides I was going to back out, but I don't want to die! Who will take care of my poor baby.

I was going to surprise Cathy.I want Marie to get ahead.So I am going to do more then she asks.I will find out everything I possibly can about Maddie and Mackenzie.Of course I was not stupid! I was going to wear a disguise.

I put on my U.P.S. man costume and put it on, along with a mustache, black wig, and a hat.I looked like a boy when I was done.

My task was the easiest since Cathy already had Melissa's adress considering they are friends or were friends.Friends don't kidnap each others kids!

If Cathy desperately wants to win, then why doesn't she just pull out the big guns.Like get Jordyn Jones, Sophia Lucia, Mia Diaz, etc.All those good dancers.Kidnapping will get you no where, but in jail Cathy!

I already had my plan down.

1.Go to Melissa's house, pretend to deliver a package.

2.Ask her if she can please give me a water bottle cause I am thirsty.

3.Sneak into the house and steal the key's to her house.

4.Then quickly leave and go to my car, whichI would not park near there house.

5.Still figuring out more

Well that's all I came up with really, but I am sure I will come up with more along the way.

So I hop into my car and begin pulling out of my drive way.There adress is 1985 Lane, Snow avenue 6463.

Evette's P.O.V.

Kiyah and I decided to work together considering Brooke and Paige were sisters and baisicaly lived at the same house.We decided to meet up at Starbucks.

"Goo-ba.Are you there?"Kiyah's voice filled the walkie talkie.

"Big-Bob I'm here.See the afro? In the back?"I said into the walkie talkie.

"I see you Goo-ba.Big-bob on the way"I heard her say.After a few minutes I saw someone sit across from me.I immeadiately burst out laughing!

"What are you wearing?!"I shriked, laughing very hard.

She was dressed up as a clown with her face painted as a cow, kitty tail and whiskers, rainbow died afro hair with one cow ear and one cat ear.She looked rediculous.

"I don't know what you laughing at, you look hideous too"Said Kiyah, making me stop laughing and giving her a death glare.

I was dressed as a sheep, rooster, hippo, etc.My whole body was painted.I had a sheep face with some sheep skin.A Giraffe kneck with giraffe skin on it.

"So what's the plan?"I asked.

"We drive to Kelly's house and wait in our car, till they come out, duh?"

Kiyah snapped.

"I just wanted to know,my gosh! If we are going to Kidna-"I began to say a little to loudly.

"Shut up Evette! You gonna get us caught before we even start!"Kiyah interrupted me.I rolled my eyes.

"It's Goo-ba stupid"I snapped.

"Shut up"She muttered.

This is going to be a long day!

Gina's P.O.V.

I sat tiredly in my car on the Frazier's street, waiting for them to come out.Maybe I already missed them? I knew this was wrong,but it was too late to back out.

I don't want to be number four on the killing list.If no, WHEN we get caught I will have to go to jail? That can't happen!

I spotted a big yellow School Bus stop in front of Nia's house.It was filled with kid's.It honked three times.I spotted two boys and Nia come out of the house with there book bags.

Quickly, I sat up and buckled my seat belt.I then put the car keys in and twisted it in and it started.I pulled out of the parking space just as Nia and her brothers aboarded the school bus.

So I drove up right behind the school bus the whole time.It was a thirty minute drive,considering that they had to stop for kids to get on.

It was 8:39 by the time it pulled up at the big school.

   (Parkwood Rose School)

kindergarten-Seventh

I smiled before driving away.I stopped at a nearby gas station to write everything down.

House Adress-                

18599 Crystal Street

green Ave 381

School name-Parkwood Rose School

Adress-

18599 Bluebird Street

Now I had to head to the store and buy some more stuff ugh! Gina,Gina,Gina....What have you got yourself into? Just for first place???!!