He gets sick at your parents house (Harry)

You woke up one morning, excited to see your parents. You haven't seen them in so long, so you couldn't wait to get in the car and start your drive. Harry was still asleep, so you shook him a bit. You thought he felt a bit warm, but you shrugged it off.

He groaned and sat up. "Come on Harry, it's time to get dressed! We are going to my parents house today." You smiled at him. He nodded his head and rubbed his tenples, trying to masage away the headache that was settling in. You didn't notice since you were getting everything together.

-----------------------------

In the car, Harry was wincing at every bump in the road. "You okay babe?" You asked him.

"My stomachs bothering me a little, thats all." He said while placing a hand on your lap. You nodded, concerned.

"Has it been bothering you all morning?" You asked. He shrugged and kept his eyes on the road. You were starting to worry but the excitment to see your parents pushed your worry to the back of your mind.

When you arrived, you were both showered with kisses from your mom and given tight hugs by your dad. You were seated on the couch making small talk when you noticed Harry was a bit pale.

"Are you feeling okay?" You whispered to him. He nodded and gave you a small smile. You rubbed his back and returned the smile. You could tell he wasn't feeling well.

After talking a bit more it was time for dinner. Your mom had made chicken, and Harry looked at it and groaned slightly. The truth was, he had been feeling like shit all morning. His throat was sore, his stomach was churning, he had a massive headache, and he was shivering yet he had sweat dripping down his face.

He wiped the sweat off of his face and sat down at the table. The smell of food overwhelmed him and he had to swallow his lunch back down. He was starting to get dizzy as well, and he was shivering like mad now.

You noticed how much he was shivering. "Haz, how are you cold? It's so hot in here!" You were starting to really worry now.

"I'm fine babe, just feeling a bit off is all." He smiled at you and kissed your head. You nodded but were not convinced. Harry had been acting weird all day.

You were in the middle of a conversation about your sister and her move to New York, when Harry stood up from the table and mumbled, "Excuse me."

Harry then ran towards the bathroom and slammed the door. It was silent after that for around 2 minutes, when you told your parents you were going to check on him. When you walked in, you saw Harry retching painfully into the toilet.

"It's okay Haz. Let it out." You cooed as you tool a seat on the bathtub and rubbed small circles on his back. You were whispering soothing words into the ear when he heaved forward again and his lunch poured from his mouth and into the basin.

He wiped his mouth with his hand and leaned back into you while flushing his vomit down the toilet. Harry was shivering and you placed a hand on his forehead.

"Harry! You're burning up!" You exclaimed. He groaned and sniffled. "Come on, let's go home. You should wash up a bit first." You suggested. He nodded and stood up weakly. You gave him a sympathetic look.

You went back into the dining room where your mom was standing. "Is he okay?" She asked, worry laced in her voice. You shook your head no.

"He got sick, Mom. He hasn't been feeling too good all day and he's running a fever. I'm gonna take him home." You explained. She nodded understandingly.

After Harry came back out, he leaned on your shoulder and mumbled goodbye to your parents. You helped him to the car and got in the driver's seat. You turned on the heat as he rested his burning head on the cool window.

You rubbed his leg as you drove home to take care of him.

--------------------

How was that? That was my first sick fic! Any suggestions or requests? Leave a comment :) Thanks!