Info

Name:Uchiha Tsuki

Age: same as Naruto (after all they were born in same day)

Appearance: long black hair (like uchiha clan members), golden yellow eyes, pale skin, rosy lips, likes to wear a battle kimono.(look at the picture)

Personality: Tsuki is usually very calm and kind. But if you anger or annoy her she can be really scary. She is loyal, understanding and very impatient.

Likes: food, animals, sleeping, midnight walk.

Dislikes: people who hurts her family and friends, people who look down on her, dirty or messy things.

Hobbys : SLEEPING, EATING, training, swimming, singing, reading.

Kekkei genkai: shinigami no me does practically everything that sharingan does. It's like a new updated version of sharingan with few more unique powers. It is extremely rare to have this dojustu so those members of uchiha clan who are born with it are respected and protected.(find more about Tsukis kekkei genkai in the Story)

Weapons: battle fans and scythe.

Story( in short): Tsukis mother had a really weak body so after giving birth to her first child she died. Her father died during 9 tailed foxs attack. After her parents death the Hokage placed Tsuki under Kakashis care. Uchihas were against this but little after they agreed on some conditions.